Cadbury Flake Cupcakes 2 per pack

03/11/2018
omg
i buy these everytime i go shopping as i love them so much but i need to find better hiding places as my kids keep finding them
22/10/2018
Decided to try these instead of the cadbury doughnuts. Will defo buy them again very tasty
19/10/2018
So nice
My other half loves them when ever we pick them up i have a fight to get one
15/10/2018
Nice
I would try or eat anything with chocolate. I must say it is my weekness. I really like these the sponge was nice and soft and I liked the icing too with the little flake touch.
08/10/2018
Amazing little delights
These amazingly yummy cupcakes are just what you need for a little pick-me-up! I bought them as a treat and they felt so worth-it. They have all the yumminess of the Flake, in a cake! Can it get any better?
01/10/2018
Love them
I love these! They are great for any occasion even celebrating a Friday (or Wednesday)
28/09/2018
Flake cupcakes
I spotted these cupcakes and couldn't resist trying them, and I wasn't disappointed. The sponge was nice and moist, the icing was generous, topped with the delicious flake.
28/09/2018
Yummy cupcakes
Really yummy cupcakes. My little girl like it cupcakes very much.
24/09/2018
yummy
They are so yummy ! the chocolate is really nice and rich but not sickly
11/09/2018
Yummy chocolate cakes
These are soo yummy, really chocolatey. Sponge is abit dry but i just add abit of cream to it and they are lush. Great treat!
11/09/2018
CupFlakessssss
Creamy cupcakes with bonus flake on top. Can they get any better? Mmmmmmmm mmmmmm.
10/09/2018
Yummy chocolate
I love this Cadbury chocolate. So yummy and delicious. One of my favourite.
07/09/2018
Cup cakes in heaven
Omg these are so yummy just so moreish. I loved them. Did share lol. Will be buying more
23/08/2018
Omg its chocolate ??
Omg these are delicious the sponge is so soft and fluffy the chocolate cream is well mmmm and these belong in everyones tummy, 🤗
20/08/2018
My kids and i thought these were yummy. Only thing was the sponge was a little dry but other than that they were very yummy. Nice chocolate consistency