Cadbury Flake Cupcakes 2 per pack

04/07/2018
Wish they had more then two in a pack as these are divine!.big hit with my kids too.
03/07/2018
I like them very much the chocolate on top was very good I will have them again.
03/07/2018
Chocolate heaven. Can't resist these cupcakes, very moist and scrummy
01/11/2018
aww these flake buns look proper nice could i try one for free to test plz
09/08/2018
I love Cadbury's products but I just look at the amount of plastic in the packaging. I cannot in all honesty buy this which is a shame. Ditch the packaging Cadbury's!
08/08/2018
these for an extra to a birthday cake for my 6 year old birthday this month! They are so moreish! Definatly need more than two! Would definatly be buying these again! (No need for occasion) hah
19/07/2018
it's not my birthday. but would some one pass me 2 cup cakes.
13/07/2018
never heard of it be for id like to try a free sample thank you.
13/07/2018
These look delicious. I will certainly look out for them when i next do a shop.
09/07/2018
I love chocolate and cupcakes so what a perfect combination made better by having flakes on top.
04/07/2018
Mmm omg would love to try these flakes my fave choccy
03/07/2018
I would have to hide these Yummy cupcakes from my Son and Husband, so i could enjoy them in peace.They look so Chocolaty and gorgeous.
03/07/2018
I could eat these right now. They look absolutely delicious I haven't seen them in the supermarket by me yet I hope they stock them soon although I have a funny feeling they won't be hanging around on the shelves for long. They definitely wouldn't last five minutes in my house.