4.8 5 0 74 74 Cadbury Twirl Milk Chocolate Finger Twin Bars have been repackaged. This vegetarian product now retails in a newly designed 136g pack containing four 34g units and featuring the Cocoa Life logo and a QR code.
Cadbury Twirl Milk Chocolate Finger Twin Bars

19/09/2020
Can't go wrong with these
Love these twirl bars! One of my favourite chocolates!
17/09/2020
Ultimate favourite
My favourite chocolate. Perfect size, portion and at a decent price. Can never turn down a twirl!
11/09/2020
Best of chocolate 😍
This is one of my favourite chocolate bars! You can not go wrong! ❤️❤️
10/09/2020
Lush!!!
Cadbury, reliable brand, beautiful chocolate. God I love chocolate!!!
07/09/2020
I love Cadbury Twirl chocolate bars. They have such a lovely flakey filling but don't make such a mess as they have the chocolate coating. They make a lovely treat! Totally recommend these.
06/09/2020
👍🏼
Great for a snack, so creamy. I always have them in my cupboards. They’re like a flake but less messy! Love them.
06/09/2020
Classic
One of my and families favourite Cadbury’s bars, always have a supply for those chocolate fixes
31/08/2020
Chocolate covered Flake
I love these chocolate bars. To me they are chocolate covered flakes but with creamier chocolate. Always have these in my cupboard. Would recommend.
29/08/2020
Great chocolate
I love eating Twirl, its great as a snack or when i need a pick me up!
28/08/2020
Just fabulous 💕
I absolutely adore chocolate. It’s so yummy. We buy these regularly as a treat. Absolutely love a twirl.
26/08/2020
Lovely
These are lovely, yes it’s chocolate and everyone loves chocolate but these are light so you never feel full (or guilty) after eating 1 or 2, 3 or even 4 of these
25/08/2020
Melt in the mouth
I absolutely adore Twirls, the thick chocolate and crumbly texture inside make for a chocolatey delight. Great for decorating cupcakes too, I prefer using them to flakes. If you love chocolate then definitely give Twirl a try!
23/08/2020
Great chocolate
Although I am not a massive fan of Cadbury’s products in general, I do like these! The ‘airy’ texture is really nice and they melt in your mouth nicely
22/08/2020
Double the fun!
Absolutely love a twirl chocolate bar! Cadbury’s chocolate is by far the best and who doesn’t want to get 2 bars in one! Only downside is the slight mess that comes with the crumbliness of this chocolate, but the taste makes up for it!
22/08/2020
Choc fix
It's the best chocoholic fix its melt in the mouth its cadburys what else is there to say