4.7 5 0 225 225 An Oreo Choc flavoured sandwich Cookie with Vanilla flavoured Creme coated in Cadbury Milk Chocolate

21/08/2019
We loved them!
Particularly my 2 sons loved these. The chocolate coating on the outside made them not as dry as what I usually consider them to be and overall we preferred these to standard oreos and will be getting again.
21/08/2019
Family loved them
Personally I am not keen on oreo’s but my family love them and devoured these without a crumb in sight, they loved the chocolate coating and the Oreo inside and managed to finish the box between them within seconds, that’s how they liked them.
20/08/2019
Queen of treats
simply de-li-ci-ou-s however you choose to enjoy them, and there are quite a few - I've found 7 .... beat that lol
20/08/2019
Messy
Gave to my children ... it was an awful mess..it looked like they had been messing with coal... they loved it but I will not give again until older
19/08/2019
mmmmmmmm
nice,nice,nice,great chocolate bar,would buy again.
17/08/2019
Yummy!
These choco covered oreos are delicious. Extremely rich and the perfect thing to gift to a chocoholic. Reasonably affordable for the price. The only improvement I could give is to have versions with different chocolate coat types, e.g. white, dark, strawberry. Overall, definitely recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Will buy again
Im not a fan of oreo's but these cover in chocolate were a hit.. would buy these in my weekly shop
Deliciousness
Lovely addition to oreos all the family loved them.
DELICIOUS TREAT
Whats not to love, delicious oreos covered in Cadburys chocolate. They are crunchy with a lovely creamy centre , as if that wasn't tasty enough they are covered in creamy milky chocolate. A treat for the whole family to enjoy
A*
Great chocolate heaven!!! Going up the shop today to get another one lol
Kids love them
So these are a big hit at home. Great for a lunch box as a treat, tasty and full of chocolatey flavour.
Yum
Brought these as a treat for the family. My children love Oreo and these didn’t disappoint.
Very moorish biscuit
Chocolate makes a fantastic tasting biscuit even more tasty one will never be enough. Did not think you could improve on this biscuit, chocolate make a best divas
15/08/2019
It tastes just like dairy milk biscuits
These are nice but their isn't much Orio in it to be honest. The Cadbury dairy milk takes the orio taste away and it is just like eating a normal Cadbury chocolate biscuit. I wouldn't really recommend as you can get orio on it's own to actually taste them or Cadbury biscuits plain that taste just like these.
14/08/2019
Makes Oreo even better!
I am a chocolate lover so the more chocolate the better. I love Oreos and this made them even better for me.