4 5 0 68 68 Whip your curls back in shape with Cantu’s Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturising Curl Activator Cream; a lightweight hair styling cream that supercharges your curls to leave them bouncy and voluminous. Made with pure Shea Butter and formulated without harsh ingredients, the curl-enhancing cream delivers body and shine whilst tackling frizz. Free from mineral oil, sulphates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin or propylene.
Cantu Shea Butter Moisturising Curl Activator Cream

nice change
I have used Cantu products in the past but my hair stopped liking them after a while so I switched to Shea Moisture brands. After seeing this on offer whilst I was out I picked it up. I actually loved it! I'm not sure if the product has changed or my hair has decided to like it again, but I am glad I tried it and would recommend it!!
A game changer
I started using Cantu Curl activator after starting CGM last year, and what a difference it has made to my hair! I apply just the smallest amount to my hair after washing it whilst it is still wet, scrunch it, and allow to air dry; and my hair becomes a lovely wavy/slightly curly glorious do! Recommend this highly, just don’t use too much! Literally a pea sized amount scrunched through your hair does the job!
Leave in with hold
If you want a halfway house between a leave in and a gel, this is it. I don't have to bother with 2 different products any more. Plus it smells wonderful! My hair is fine 2c textured BTW.
23/11/2020
Great smell great hair
I used this after my hairdresser told me about this range. All I can say is OMG it’s great. I love the smell it’s fresh and amazing. My hair is frizzy and this brand has been great on reducing the frizz I love my hair again.
21/11/2020
Works wonders
I love this product. Use it all the time to fight off the damage the limescale in the water causes
20/11/2020
Great for certain hair types
I feel like this product does what it says and its one of these that's not suited for all hair types as the formula is 'heavy' . A little bit really does go a long way with water and does make my curls pop, especially after getting used to it
19/11/2020
Ok
I decided tk give it a shot few times but unfortunately did not worked on my hair!I have frizzy,wavy and thick hair.
19/11/2020
Recommended
I have got wavy hair. And they really like this curl activator. Really nice smell and ingredients Definitely recommend to every one with wavy and curly hair.
18/11/2020
My daughter’s favourite
I used it on my daughter’s hair, not quite sure about the results as I can’t see any dramatic difference. But my daughter is very happy with it. It has a nice texture and a pleasant smell
18/11/2020
Good for definition but not perfect
I use this for my stepdaughters curls. It smells beautiful and it’s thick so you don’t need to use much of it. It’s brilliant for curl definition but I do find it can leave some of the finer hair around her edges frizzy and if we use even slightly too much it can leave her beautiful hair looking a bit flat and heavy. It could definitely be better but it’s ok. Once we’ve used this bottle, we’ll probably not buy again.
17/11/2020
A+++
I haven't used on my own hair but purchased and used on my neices hair, and I have to say I thought it was a absolute god send for her hair type, she has proper tight ringlets ( afro carabien) she stayed mine and I new I couldnt do her hair with what I use so purchased this for her to take home with her, and I could not of been happier with the results of how her hair looked after useing , I would highly recommend to anyone who has similar hair type afro etc as this really is a god send it honestly is, it definitely gets my vote for best hair product for these hair types
17/11/2020
Dry
I have frizzy thick hair and I used this and to be honest it was horrible no moisture added to my hair did not make my frizziness any less frizzy was really disappointed and left my hair dry
16/11/2020
Didn't like it all
With the experience I had, I wouldn't recommend this product. Bought it 2 months ago for my wavy 2c hair. I've got quite healthy hair but they can get a bit frizzy after a a few hours of wash and lose the wavy/ curlyness but this product was way too heavy for my hair and even though I put a little quantity, it just writing dry. I used it a few times and gave up in the end .
16/11/2020
Cantu curl activator
It works really well on my daughters hair, but be careful not too use too much as can make your hair heavy, I still use it the odd times, but better in their curls then mine
14/11/2020
My hair is naturally wavy and using this curling cream brought out the natural curls. Left hair so soft and smooth but no need to use too much product.