4.8 5 0 62 62 Chocolate Ice Cream at its best. Our Indulgent Chocolate ice cream is made with 70% dark chocolate pieces from Ecuador for a delicious, authentic taste. Your perfect dessert. Try Carte D'Or Indulgent Chocolate ice cream today. A rich chocolate ice cream made with dark chocolate pieces, is Rainforest Alliance Certified making it the best dessert to serve to your friends and family.

29/04/2019
Very chocolety
If you like the real taste of chocolate you would love these! Very chocolaty rich flavour. All the chocoholic will love them. Great ice creams to make you dessert perfect! You won't regret! 😉
27/04/2019
Great ice cream
I love ice cream this is one of my favourites a great chocolate taste
24/04/2019
As a big fan of icecream this is my favourite it's really chocolatey and tasty! Just love it
24/04/2019
This ice cream is absolutely amazing. Its so chocolatey its unreal. It tastes of rich creamy chocolate its so good. Perfect with chocolate fudge cake
23/04/2019
My favourite chocolate ice cream
I love this ice cream, it is so decadent and luxurious! The intense chocolate flavour is lovely with a creamy texture that melts in the mouth! Worth every penny!
23/04/2019
great treat
recently bought this for the whole family. kids absolutely loved it, i enjoyed it but only a small portion as it can be a bit sickly.
20/04/2019
Almost too sweet
Although it has a nice texture, the flavour can get very sickly very quickly. I recommend to have alongside another dessert like cake or biscuits. On its own it is just too much for me.
Best Ice-cream out
Bought this on offer and the kids love it. Very chocolatey and the chips are just a bonus. Love the dark chocolate taste. Will buy again.
Best ice cream
it is so super rich and chocolaty, very nice. I could have it without chocolate chips, but together it is even nicer. definitely a worthy dessert!
Best ice cream
It’s tastiest ice cream ever! I am crazy for it because of the chocolate! Good taste, price and quality.
Best icecream
My son is a chocolate lover, bought it when it was on offer, he loved it. So definitely buy more.
Chocolate heaven
Well what can I say about this. Its incredible! Tastes amazing, you can never just have a little it's so moorish that you could eat the whole thing. Better than any of the others I have tried
17/04/2019
Say yes if you love chocolate
Very rich and refreshing at the same time. Best choice for chocolate lovers!
Carte Dorlicious
Probably the best chocolate I have tasted and I would recommend it to anyone with a discerning taste.
Mmmm!!
This ice cream is amazing, tastes lush and I definately recommend to anyone who likes chocolate 🍫