4.8 5 0 60 60 Chocolate Ice Cream at its best. Our Indulgent Chocolate ice cream is made with 70% dark chocolate pieces from Ecuador for a delicious, authentic taste. Your perfect dessert. Try Carte D'Or Indulgent Chocolate ice cream today. A rich chocolate ice cream made with dark chocolate pieces, is Rainforest Alliance Certified making it the best dessert to serve to your friends and family.

17/04/2019
Lovely
I'm a big fan of chocolate so I only have good words about this lovely icecream! It's creamy and tasty absolutely delicious
16/04/2019
Family size
Great treat size pot for the family to share, great flavour
15/04/2019
Best chocolate ice cream ever!!! 5**** definitely.
15/04/2019
Rich
I really enjoyed this ice cream.Only need a small amount for such a lovely chocolate fix
13/04/2019
So rich and indulgent
As a self confirmed chocoholic I can say with confidence this is any chocolate lovers dream. Smooth texture, creamy, and oh so chocolaty! It’s so indulgent and luxurious. Great to make milkshakes with too! It’s definitely one to hide from the kids.
11/04/2019
Really rich
This ice cream has a really rich yummy taste! It is often on offer too!
11/04/2019
A must try if you like chocolate
Love this product as i have a sweet tooth. It is quite expensive and only get as a treat.
06/04/2019
Indulgent!
Really really tasty! Nice smooth texture! But extremely expensive only tend to buy when it's on offer!
06/04/2019
Omg.one of my favourite product when it comes to ice creams.it is so super rich and chocolaty, very nice. I could have it without chocolate chips, but together it is even nicer. definitely a worthy dessert!
03/04/2019
Delish😋
A must for chocoholics everywhere it was truly the best Choc ice-cream I've eaten
02/04/2019
Chocolate heaven.
I have always been a fan of carte d'or ice cream and they haven't failed me yet. This truly luxurious ice cream has a rich , smooth chocolate flavour. It's soft and creamy texture makes it hard to not over indulge. Simply delicious.
02/04/2019
A must for even non chocolate lovers!!
As soneone not so keen on chocolate ice creams I was very surprised as this was like eating a frozen bar of expensive chocolate mousse .Only way to make better would be a chocolate shell!!
01/04/2019
Indulgent
I don't like chocolate so when I had a taste of this I was surprised and went and bought a tub. Fabulous would definitely recommend
01/04/2019
This is a great chocolate ice cream. Full of flavour, smooth and creamy, and too moreish, could become addictive x
04/09/2019
This product should have hazelnut in the name as it contains hazelnut paste which you can only assume will pull through into the flavour. Ingredient is in the ingredient list but feel it could be more transparent, not great for allergy sufferers!