4.8 5 0 67 67 Chocolate Ice Cream at its best. Our Indulgent Chocolate ice cream is made with 70% dark chocolate pieces from Ecuador for a delicious, authentic taste. Your perfect dessert. Try Carte D'Or Indulgent Chocolate ice cream today. A rich chocolate ice cream made with dark chocolate pieces, is Rainforest Alliance Certified making it the best dessert to serve to your friends and family.
Carte D'or Indulgent Chocolate Ice Cream 1000Ml

18/04/2019
Best ice cream
It’s tastiest ice cream ever! I am crazy for it because of the chocolate! Good taste, price and quality.
18/04/2019
Best icecream
My son is a chocolate lover, bought it when it was on offer, he loved it. So definitely buy more.
Chocolate heaven
Well what can I say about this. Its incredible! Tastes amazing, you can never just have a little it's so moorish that you could eat the whole thing. Better than any of the others I have tried
17/04/2019
Say yes if you love chocolate
Very rich and refreshing at the same time. Best choice for chocolate lovers!
Carte Dorlicious
Probably the best chocolate I have tasted and I would recommend it to anyone with a discerning taste.
Mmmm!!
This ice cream is amazing, tastes lush and I definately recommend to anyone who likes chocolate 🍫
Indulgent chocolate ice cream
I love all Cart d'or ice cream and this one doesn't fail to impress! It's very chocolatey and delicious at a reasonable price
❤️
Besides being smooth and creamy it has an intense chocolate flavor ❤️ love it ❤️
Lovely
I'm a big fan of chocolate so I only have good words about this lovely icecream! It's creamy and tasty absolutely delicious
16/04/2019
Family size
Great treat size pot for the family to share, great flavour
15/04/2019
Best chocolate ice cream ever!!! 5**** definitely.
15/04/2019
Rich
I really enjoyed this ice cream.Only need a small amount for such a lovely chocolate fix
13/04/2019
So rich and indulgent
As a self confirmed chocoholic I can say with confidence this is any chocolate lovers dream. Smooth texture, creamy, and oh so chocolaty! It’s so indulgent and luxurious. Great to make milkshakes with too! It’s definitely one to hide from the kids.
11/04/2019
Really rich
This ice cream has a really rich yummy taste! It is often on offer too!
11/04/2019
A must try if you like chocolate
Love this product as i have a sweet tooth. It is quite expensive and only get as a treat.