4.8 5 0 362 362 Mature Cheddar Snack Bar with the distinctive smooth, creamy taste of Cathedral City. A great snack for cheese lovers, with 100 calories per bar* and high in protein. It's ideal for a delicious on-the-go snack you can feel good about, or a tasty addition to your lunchbox. Enjoy straight from the fridge. Contains milk.

19/07/2019
Daughter loves them
I buy these for my daughter as she loves them in her lunch box she does find that they can be tricky to open sometimes tho so maybe make them easier to open for little fingers but other than that they are great for the lunch box and great to have as little snacks
17/07/2019
great snack
These snack bars are great as a quick snack on the go. The taste is very savory and they are quite filling. They also make a great snack for kids and I usually have a few in my fridge.
16/07/2019
Lovely
Got these as my son is a cheese addict. Handy for his lunches. I also love the taste of this cheese and quite often have a piece when i fancy.
13/07/2019
4/5
Perfect for when you are on the go or just craving a savoury snack! Just slightly too small.
08/07/2019
Perfect for any age
Delicious handy snack whether you are going on a picnic or just grabbing a quick bite inbetween jobs. Rich, creamy flavour perfect for any age from a finger food for toddlers up to a tasty treat for adults
08/07/2019
Cheese
These are brilliant for my little one. He’s still kind of finger food-in so there great for him. He loves cheese to so this is perfect for him and they come individually wrapped which is even better
30/06/2019
Cheesy snack
If you like cheese, you can't go wrong with these cheese snack sticks. The only downside is the price which is for the individual wrapping. They are really handy, but too expensive for my pocket unless I see them on offer.
Lunch box must
We using cheese everywhere and Cathedral one is our families fave. The snack option is so great as we always strugling what uo put for kids or in our work luncpacks. It is great taste,just grab and go .
25/06/2019
Great taste but expensive option
Great tasting cheese with a superb full bodied flavour . I love this cheese but felt that the price was on the high side considering the size of the snack bars in relation to a full size block of cheese. If you want to reduce your weekly spend buy the larger pack and cut it into snack size locks which you can then wrap in cling film.
Tasty,Refreshing
Love this product as I once bought it in a local Tesco’s near me and for the price it was amazing found them for only a £1 in there and still had lots of date left on them the taste is just amazing if it’s a hot day you would definitely want one of these as they can actually be quite refreshing to the body! Great fast and also a great pack lunch snack for the kids :)
24/06/2019
great taste
We used these for a picnic this weekend and they were very tasty and a perfect size. Great for lunchboxes too !
07/06/2019
Proper cheese on the go
Handy product made of proper tasty cheese. Great for picnics and general snacking. None greasy, good size can recommend
07/06/2019
Cheeeeese
I love almost every kind of cheese. Cathedral one of the best for me.
06/06/2019
Tastes delicious
I love this cheese and so do my kids. They love to have this as a snack and I love that it's a savoury snack but it's still delicious. I will be buying these more often. Highly recommend this product.
06/06/2019
Very handy for lunch boxes
Tasty Cathedral snack bars that are ideal for lunch boxes and picnics a little expensive compared to buying a block but very convenient and easy to grab on the go