CBDfx Gummies Hair Support Biotin 1500mg

3.2 5 0 25 25 1500mg Hemp-based Cannabidiol (CBD) Per Bottle - 60 Gummies Food Supplement Vegan Non-GMO Broad Spectrum Suitable for Only suitable for adults age 18+
CBDfx Gummies Hair Support Biotin 1500mg

17/10/2022
Hair vitamin
I have been taking these for around a month now and sadly haven't noticed any difference sorry
09/07/2022
Are they sweets?
Not noticed anything after taking these and wonder whether they are actually anything more than sweets. Very disappointed - do not recommend and will not buy again very disappointed
29/05/2022
Gummies
16/05/2022
so far so good
I've only been taking this gummy for about four or five days, but let me tell you they taste like candy and it has a great texture.
01/03/2022
Love cbd fx good quality product
I love that each gummy is 25mg cbd and you can tell its a good cbd as my hair grows quicker even my nails grow stronger
14/02/2022
NO difference
I am very disappointed. I started to use these after a bad haircut (hairdresser cut my hair way too short). I though I put up with it's bad taste in the hope of great results but unfortunately hasn't experienced any difference or unusually quick hair growth. Expensive product for doing nothing.
06/02/2022
Good
I like the flavor and they smell great. Work well for me and I know I am getting good quality.
19/01/2022
I like these
I really liked this product! I think they taste nice however I don’t know if I’ve seen much improvement
12/01/2022
Bad taste
No improvements after a month and they taste is awful, can’t get rid of the after taste
12/12/2021
It's alright.
These are CBD infused gummies. It states hair support? we are yet to find out, I dont like the taste so would change that. But overall very easy to chew and would like to keep trying to see the supposed benefit.
26/11/2021
Easy to chew alternative to tablets
As someone who has a lot of problems with tablets, these sounded like a great alternative to traditional food or vitamin additives, so I gave them a try. I have tried other gummies from this company and find that they are easy to chew and have quite a nice flavour, so I was expecting the same of these. The flavour isn't horrible but it's not as pleasant as I had expected. The main thing is that, so far, I haven't noticed a huge improvement in the condition of my hair, but it's early days and I will continue with the trial to see what happens after a few weeks of use, since it takes time to build up the amount of required amount of minerals etc..
18/11/2021
Real review
Gummies to help your hair grow I was told they are amazing but at this moment in time I see no difference at all, I recently got my hair back after all falling out due to allapicia how ever it’s spelt and wanted a help in hand, I have hair but it’s thin and still falls out quite a lot so I’ll keep trying and hopefully these gummies help as there not cheap for me to buy.
02/11/2021
Waste of money
There was no diffrence of how I was feeling, also tastes really bad.
14/10/2021
Nice tasting
Love the taste of these . Not only is the outcome good but tastes good
01/10/2021
Gross
These taste horrible! I had to stop taking them as they taste so bad i felt like i was going to throw up. i saw no differences either. They need to makes these taste nice or at least do different flavours