4.5 5 0 467 467 - Lightweight texture<br> - Hydrates and moisturises the face<br> - Protects the skins natural barrier<Br> - Protects from UVA and UVB rays<br>
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion

16/08/2020
Fuss free, Instant protection and care.
After using CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion my sink felt instantly hydrated (especially after a poor night’s sleep), as well creating an invisible barrier against the daily elements. I was complimented on my ‘healthy, glowing complexion’ a member of times after a couple of days use! I would certainly recommend this product to anyone- Especially those who want no fuss, instant care at an affordable price.
I loved this product
I loved the silkyness and ease of absorption and the way it smithed out my skin
16/08/2020
Sun block as facial moisturiser
Effective as a moisturising product and its great that it also has a high SPF, but it felt and smelled like sun block
An honest review
I have been using CeraVe AM Facial moisturising lotion for two Weeks. I do like the bottle and pump it makes it very easy to apply. I have a combination skin, unfortunately this cream didn’t suit my skin type. It was better for me to use it as a night cream, due to its greasy texture. However I do think that if you suffer from dry skin, that this may be a good choice for you.
15/08/2020
lightweight and easy to use
CeraVe AM Facial moisturising lotion is a light weight easy to use cream, looks like a base to my make up.
Refreshing
I found this product had a nice texture and soaked in quickly. It felt refreshing.
14/08/2020
This product isn’t for me, sadly.
Unfortunately I am not a huge fan of this product. I found it made my skin feel greasy & oily, and did not feel it was a great base for my make up. I have to say, my skin did feel well moisturised throughout the day but it looked visibly shiny. I do however like that it contained SPF and will continue to use for the sun protection it offers, but sadly will not purchase this product again.
14/08/2020
Lovely product absorbs effortlessly into the skin and leaves it soft and feeling great
New moisturiser
A lovely lightweight moisturiser that also works well as a base for make up
love it
it is lightweight and absorbed into my skin quickly without feeling greasy. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft
14/08/2020
Super moisturising and great base cream
Great non-greasy moisturiser that keeps skin moisturised all day and provides and excellent base for makeup.
14/08/2020
Not suitable for my age range
Light weight feel and very quickly absorbed. But not long last affect and left skin feeling dry after a few hours. Maybe more ideal for teenage skin not 30+
CeraVe
Highly recommended! Perfect for dry and sensitive skin. Keep feeling my skin smooth all day.
14/08/2020
Face protection at its finest!
CeraVe AM facial lotion is perfect for people who spend a lot of time doing outdoor activities, running, cycling etc the added SPF made it a winner for me.
Great lightweight moisturiser
My face felt lovely and moisturised all day without it feeling ‘ claggy’. Also a great base for my make up