4.4 5 0 462 462 - Cleanses and hydrates the face and body<br> - Protects the skin''s natural barrier<br> - Removes dirt and excess oil<br> - Foaming texture<br>
CeraVe Foaming Cleanser 236ml

CeraVe Foaming Cleanser
Light and fluffy consistency, left my skin feeling lovely and smooth and clean. Would use again, but only a few times a week as it's a little more expensive to what I usually buy.
Uncomplicated
This product ticks all the boxes if you are looking for a basic, light & simple facial wash... It is easy to apply & you can feel it’s done it’s job...
Thumbs up for CeraVe Foaming Cleanser
The roaming cleanser made my facial skin feel refreshed after a days wear of make up, the hyaluronic acid really made my skin feel more tight and soft. With it being fragrance free, I didn’t have a break out of spots, like other cleansers I have used.
Perfect for daily use
Highly recommended this Foaming Cleanser. Huge plus for the consistency and easiness of use. Foaming Cleanser is really gentle for my skin, leaving her hydrated and smooth.
Foaming Cleanser Gel!
I have combination skin but after trying this product I have found it is a great foam cleanser! (My new go-to foam cleanser) This cleanser has now changed my skin care routine. With an Easy use pump which makes using effortless The packaging is very clear and gives all the information needed! The soap itself lathers into a light weight foam which is so gentle on the skin. You would not even realise it was on the face when washing it is so light. There is no fragrance making it seem less harsh on the skin.Once rinsing my face felt very clean and smooth to the touch. This is a cleanser that I shall continue to use on a daily basis as it’s gentle formula was very kind to my facial skin.
CeraVe foaming cleanser
CeraVe foaming cleanser was highly effective. It has improved my skin quality. My skin feels cleansed and purified. It will highly recommended for anyone with oily skin like me.
15/08/2020
CeraVe Foaming Cleanser - WOW!
CeraVe Foaming Cleanser - I hadn't heard of the brand CeraVe before. I have used the foaming cleanser and all I can say is WOW! It doesn't leave your skin feeling "tight" after using it. My skin is soft and feels so clean. It is gentle enough to use twice a day on your face and it doesn't leave your face feeling dry. You can also use CeraVe Foaming Cleanser on your body. Great to use on "spots" too. I liked the texture of the foaming cleanser and the bottle is great and very unisex.
A Keeper
I never tried this brand before, and honestly I was so surprised. The texture is so gentle and thick, you feel the skin clean and fresh, and doesn't leave your skin dry and this amazed me. I have oily skin and most of the cleansers leave the skin too dry, but not this product. If you want a super clean skin and not too dry go for it. This is a keeper!
Great All-Round Cleanser
After using CeraVe for several weeks I noticed a distinct difference from my usual cleanser. CeraVe Foaming Cleanser left my skin feeling vibrant, clean and refreshed after every use. The pump bottle makes it easy to use and because it doesn't leave any residue or stickiness after use it makes this a great all round cleanser. Plus its reasonably priced and I would certainly recommend switching to this from my usual brand.
14/08/2020
Great cleanser, very neutral smell and feels very natural after use, unlike many other washes which leaves a strange feeling
CeraVe Foaming Cleanser
This product I having been using for 2 weeks, it lathers up on my face, but I would describe this as a gel cleanser. It is fragrance free and the product feels very gentle on my skin. I having been usImg this with a sponge for an extra deep cleanse. I would describe this is a mild cleanser. my skin is normal and I've experienced no redness or irritation in the weeks I have used it so far. This removes stubborn left over make up like mascara including the leftover panda eyes which I absolutely hate! This is a miracle Product As it removes every single trace of make up on my face including the mascara!!
CeraVe Foaming cleanser
This gets off all my makeup and leave my skin soft not dry. Very moisturizing and gentle on your skin. I have sensitive skin and this is perfect for me, will be hard to find a face wash cleanser that will beat this. Will buy again and again love it. However, it does lather up on your face, but I would describe this as a gel cleanser. There is no fragrance (which is good, in my opinion), and the product feels very gentle. I use this with a sponge for extra deep cleansing. On it's own, I would say this is a mild cleanser, and if you are after the deep, tingly cleanse you get with some "oily skin" products, this will disappoint. However, my skin is very sensitive, and I've experienced no redness or irritation in the few days I've used it so far.
Would buy again
I really liked using this, its a great price point left my skin feeling amazing and clean just as good and my more expensive products the only thing was I think it could have been more foaming
Great for sensitive skin
Great product if you have sensitive skin and prone to break outs. It helped clear my skin and it felt hydrated afterwards. I would definitely recommend it.
Amazing wash
Amazing wash, very natural. Thick, so therefore not much is needed on the face. Doesn't have a strong smell.