Miss elle
My daughter suffers from eczema an it reLly helped her
Highly recommend
Left skin feeling Very soft, was light and easy to apply.
Excellent product CeraVe Cream
very quickly absorbed into the skin. I had a very dry skin after allergies and thanks to this cream my skin returned to normal. The skin became pleasant and well moisturized
Gludunes to smoothness
This is a lovely soothing cream and glided onto the skin ,absorbing was good and not greasy and help make my skin more smooth
Does what it says
It is non-greasy. I did use the cream as my night cream because my face was dry and flaky for one week. Seems it does what it says. Dry face gone and looks better.
Instantly smooths and softens
This smoothing cream is fantastic. I suffer with really dry hands as I’m out in all weathers and this instantly soothed and moisturised my hands. The cream itself is fairly thick and creamy but not greasy at all. I found that using the cream before I went to bed allowed it to sink in and really soften my dry hands. The skin on my knuckles was beginning to crack as it was so dry and after two uses I can certainly see a difference. I can see this cream being great for areas of the body that suffer with dryness but as for the face it may be too thick unless used every so often as a night cream.
easy to use
easy to use nice smell and not oily very good product
22/11/2019
I absolutely love this cream. I use also on my face every morning
22/11/2019
Instant hydration with visible effects.
I received a small sachet sample of CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream alongside another CeraVe sample. I decided the best place for me to test this cream would be on my feet due to the dryness and the rough skin I experience. I was very surprised by the instant visible difference It made to the dry skin. Had it been summer, I would have been more than happy to slip on my flip flops straight away, without having to be conscious that people would see how bad my rough dry skin is! As with other CeraVe products, the SA Smoothing Cream kept my feet hydrated throughout the day, despite my feet being in socks and work shoes for over 8 hours. I have continued to use the sachet sample as much as possible and I can see a difference the SA Smoothing Cream has made and I would be more than happy to continue using it in the future.
Rich but not Excessive
A rich but not excessive cream. Makes skin feel soft and moisturised all day and regular use helps to maintain hydrated feeling. Does exactly as is described on packaging.
Miracle cream
This cream is absolutely brilliant. I have many creams from the doctors and haven't worked and this cleared my skin up within a week
Happy after testing
I’m very happy after testing CeraVa SA Smoothing Cream, my skin after using is not dry any more. I can recommend to everyone
Good Product
It wasnt go greasy and made my skin feel super smooth
Brilliant
Excellent cream, smooths the skin & leaves it feeling soft & nourished
Fantastic product
I think it’s a great product. My skin is normal to dry I used it after shower I could feel the smoothness on my skin straight away. It doesn’t have a strong smell but I could feel it all day. I will definitely buy this product it worked for me perfectly