CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream

Fab cream!
Very moisturising, nice and thick consistency! Can notice that it is helping to improve my dry skin. Would recommend.
Recommend!
CeraVe SA Smoothing cream is perfect for my dry sensitive skin. Highly recommended
Great Product!!!
This cream is perfect for me. I have very dry hands, legs and face. I have been using CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream for a week and my skin is smoother, softner and more hydrated.
Love this product
Because im working in retail shop, making coffees is really hard to hydrate my hands. I tried everything, but this is the best thing that i tried. After the first layer of cream, you can feel the difference as leave the hands so nice, smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend it
Non greasy smoothing cream
This smoothing cream was nice to use and not too greasy unlike similar types of products - highly recommended
13/11/2019
You will not be disappointed.
So my son experiences from different problems with his skin and also acme. The reason I am recommending Cera Ve SA Smoothing cream is that it has brought some very distinctive improvements to the face and his skin texture . Certainly made a difference for the better and for that reason I am very grateful to have been let to try it .
Nice moisturiser
It’s very nice, I have put on my severe dry skin and I have seen a big difference. Made my skin soft and smooth, silky in touch.
13/11/2019
SeraVe makes my skin feel pampered
I don’t have to use much SeraVe SA Smoothing Cream at a time as it goes on to my skin it feels a bit thicker than lotions but once I had started gently rubbing it into my skin it smoothed out easily feeling so soft & moisturising & giving me a feeling that I had been pampered
CeraVe Smoothing Cream
I have been testing CeraVe Smoothing Cream recently. It absorbs into the skin very well, with no sign of any oiliness left on your skin. It leaves my skin soft and healthy-looking:-) It is very gentle and fragrance-free. It is one of the best moisturizers I have used so far. Highly recommend it.
13/11/2019
Great product, bye bye dry skin
Good quality cream with a nice non sticky and quick absorbing consistency. Made a huge difference to my dry legs and my son's eczema. Will use again and would definitely recommend to others. I also like that I can find it in my local Boots store.
CERA VE
A very good cream to moisturise the skin and to rejuvenate it.
Surprised
Lovely product I’m surprised how moisturising this was I thought it was going to be clinical but it smelt fresh and left my skin feeling amazing all day!!
Smooths like it’s says
Soaks in well leaving a neutral odour that’s pleasant.
Really helpful
My hands get very sore especially in winter so using this cream really helped
Really good cream
This cream is amazing. It keeps the skin moisturised and has a subtle perfume. It gets in the skin really quick. I have been using it for the past month and I can say it s my favorite for autumn/winter time. My skin got what It needed