Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

08/10/2019
Lovely face wash
A lovey face wash .. I have dry skin and some mild acne .. this really hydrates my skin and even started noticing my acne fading .. very gentle on the skin and doesn’t have any scent to it
05/10/2019
Clean skin
I love this product. It makes my skin feel amazing. It really clears the dirt from your pores. It doesn't feel greasy. A bigger bottle and make it smell nicer. I would recommend this product.
26/09/2019
Amazing!
I love is product. It makes my skin so soft and clean and you can really feel a difference after only a couple of uses. It's mild so not too harsh for sensitive skin types like mine but effective at removing all traces of makeup. My new go to cleanser after having struggled with bad skin for quite some time. It smells lovely too!
25/09/2019
Doesn't work for me
Not for my skin type. Realy cleanse but it left my skin dry.
23/09/2019
Best skin cleanser
I love this product and my skin loves it even more
21/09/2019
Love it!!!
I struggle in finding a good enough cleanser which does not strip my skin and hydrates. i have tried and tested neutrogena with hyaluronic acid and many other cleansers, but to no avail, it leaves my skin drier than ever. this product i was skeptical about but it doesn't strip my skin, i do not have intense dry patches like before and it leaves my skin smooth and cleansed.
19/09/2019
Works really well
f you have sensitive skin this is a great product. I use it twice a day, every day. It's great in the morning to get a good clean "canvas" on which to apply your makeup.
16/09/2019
Great cleanser
Great on your skin, doesn't dry it out, cleaned my face and made it feel a lot better! Also had compliments from friends and family to say that my skin looked smoother. Very happy with this product.
14/09/2019
neils
fantastic it alaways works would recommend to anybody
Nice
Received a tester of this. Lovely product leaves skin feeling fresh
13/09/2019
The whole family uses this!
I have combination skin, my husband has dry skin and 2 boys have oily skin - This product works for all of us and is really good for teenage acne too! Its gentle and fragrance free - WIN WIN WIN
Great skin care
I have bought this product for my daughter as she suffered a lot with her skin but due to this cream and face wash now has a clear glowing complexion,
12/09/2019
Great products
I have tried a large range of cetaphil products including this one and this one of my favourite. I absolutely love that it is not soapy and that it is made especially for sensitive skin. It helped stop any irritations i had amd also solved the patches of dry akin that i had
11/09/2019
Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser
I thought this ok. Face felt a little revitalised. Felt fresh and clean. Only need to use 1 squirt at a time.
10/09/2019
Regular user :)
Amazing product I have been using this for almost 3 years and it has done wonders. Happy with the outcome, will happily suggest this to anyone :-)