4.6 5 0 211 211 • Soothes and moisturises • Softens and protects • Absorbs easily • Fragrance free It is a moisturising and protective cream for the relief of symptoms such as red, inflamed, dry, or chapped skin, especially when associated with eczema.

28/10/2019
Cetraben Cream
Great moisturising cream, especially when you have really dry skin.
28/10/2019
Effective & pleasant to use
I tested the cream on the very skin on my legs first. I t felt rich & creamy on application and I didn't feel the need to reapply it later in the day. Into the second week there was a noticeable improvement to the scaly appearance of my skin. I didn't have as much luck with the eczema on my hands though & a had a flare-up while testing it. I had previously tested the Cetraben oatmeal cream on my hands which was fantastic. I would recommend using that on eczema instead.
26/10/2019
Pleasantly surprised
It was a bonus that i had to reapply less than my usual cream.I found it soothing and kept the barrier cream kept the moisture in really well.Easy and convenient to have with me at all times.Really saw and felt an improvement in my skin.Loved it
24/10/2019
Fab moisturiser
I love it definitely go and try this moisturiser it makes your skin feel fab.
Love it a lot
Great product, great brand, superb equality, super brand
23/10/2019
Handy for work and while out and about
Good consistency, thicker than the ointment and not greasy. Didn't sting when applied when skin was sore and cracked as other creams have. Unscented therefore no irritation. Handy in a smaller size so I can carry it in my handbag and take it into work with me. I'll definitely use again.
a relief for dry skin
it helped with my dry skin,although it didnt seem to sink into my skin like my usual cream,felt a bit sticky
23/10/2019
Help your skin repair itself
Sinks into your skin really quickly so ideal if you need to put makeup on top, also non greasy, cleared up the really rough psoriasis on my elbows within a couple of days, would recommend a try
Cetraban cream
It's is a good cream for dry skin. I get eczema on my hands and it felt really moisturising and hydrating. It's quite waxy so it's thick and stays a long time.
Cream works wonders
I received a free sample of Cetraben cream to try on my dry skin. It has worked wonders. I loved the small bottle it comes in which is handy for travelling, there are no bad smells and my skin felt soothed and moisturised. Highly recommended product.
Good moisturizer
Good moisturizer that helps soothe the skin, for me personally though it didn't help clear up my eczema and I have to continue using other peoducts
Dry skin begone
No more dry skin. Only need a little of the cream. Not as greasy feeling as some other products.
22/10/2019
Definitely recommend, very happy to test this amazing product
22/10/2019
an exceama sufferers point of view.
I really like cetraben 50ml as it is handbag size so easy to carry around all day,it helped soothe and calm down my mild exceama breakouts however I found in the larger patches of breakouts i needed medical intervention ie steroid creams.For small patches of breakouts of dry skin,mild skin conditions and irritations i would highly recommend this product.As for larger areas i found it not as good.I also found cetraben cream is also good if you have allergies to chemicals in other skin products.So in conclusion i give cetraben a big thumbs up!
Cetraben use
Cetraben is a great moisturiser - it left my skin smooth and free from ezcema flare ups that I sometimes get.