4.7 5 0 131 131 Cetraben Natural Oatmeal Cream is specially formulated with naturally active oatmeal to soothe and protect dry and sensitive skin, providing up to 24 hours of moisturisation. Suitable for all skin types and all ages from birth onwards. Also suitable for eczema-prone skin.

28/10/2019
My new little miracle worker
This is now my new miracle worker as a sufferer for many years if dry skin I could feel the difference after the first application. After a week of using I no longer have dry skin but will continue to use
Very impressed
I'm very impressed with this cream. I suffer from eczema that worsens in the cold weather and this cream has soothed my skin and left it soft and supple.
More scent
Even tho it has no smell still feels soft and smooth on skin
27/10/2019
Cetraben oatmeal ceam
I suffer from really dry skin on my legs and they sometimes get really itchy, this product was great to use after shaving, kept my skin hydrated and no itching.
25/10/2019
Great Cream
This cream is fantastic. I have dry skin on my hands and this was great to give moisture.
25/10/2019
Happy Mummy
As my son suffers from Eczema i have used this on his body and face daily and i can see that his body stays moisturized for a longer period and the texture is really good. its better than many other creams. Really happy with this and will continue to purchase it once available
24/10/2019
radiant skin
Cetraben Natural oatmeal cream is great it really helps dry irritated skin and lasts on the skin for ages it really feels like its working over time keeping the skin soft and makes it look more radiant too
24/10/2019
Soothing
Not too thick and not oily. Is calming and soothing for irritated skin and doesn’t smell of porridge 😂
Love it a lot
Amazing brand, super high quality, very happy with the result
Good in small amounts
I found a small amount of this cream went a long way. Too much of this could make your skin look greasy
Good moisturiser
I requested this sample due to having a very sore sacral area following dramatic weird loss due to illness. It has helped with some of the dryness but had little effect on the pain.
Mrs Lesley Hayes
My skin felt really soft after one day of starting Cetraben. Al my dry skin was so smooth after the first week. I love this product.
23/10/2019
Healthy food for your skin
The cream felt really creamy and moisturising for skin. It seemed like the perfect food for skin which is even healthier.
Cetraben Natural Oatmeal Cream
I used this on patches of dry skin on my sides. I found this to be a very light and easily spread, non greasy cream. It does have a very faint smell to it -you'd have to put it to your nose to smell it- that makes me think of insect repellent. It absorbed into my skin fairly quickly and left it moisturised. After a few days I stopped feeling any itchiness. Will definitely buy again.
23/10/2019
trial of cetraban natural oatmeal cream
After a few uses it left my hands nice and soft as I have rough skin due to going the gym . It smells amazing and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy and slimey .