4.6 5 0 285 285 For problematic dry, sensitive or eczema prone skin Hydrates the skin by locking in moisture Softens and protects Suitable for adults and children

26/10/2019
Absolutely in love with it!
I absolutely loved this product! My son was struggling with dry patches on his skin nothing seemed to be helping. We've tried this cetraben ointment and it's all gone! Great product.
Easy Peasy Ointment !
A fantastic ointment ideal to keep handy for rough hands. It glides on smoothly and absorbs quickly without evaporating into nothing. Fab for on the go too !
Great cream
This cream was great for putting moisture back into my daughters skin.
Cetraben Ointment
I used this on the dry patches on one of my legs. It's very greasy and took a lot longer to absorb than other cetraben creams. When it did absorb my skin felt soft and moisturised but it didn't stay that way for long, a few hours maybe, then my leg felt and looked dry again. Not for me I'm afraid.
Cetraben Ointment Review
The Cetraben Ointment  was an amazing product especially as soon as my eczema started to flare up I would apply this to the patch and from there it would settle. I also like that the texture of it was very light and easy to be applied to the skin. It never left any greasy nor sticky residue behind and absorbed into the skin very quickly. It cooled down any redness too on the skin which I loved.
Super cream
Cetraben ointment put back the moisture and hydration back into my dry skin. It made my skin feel moisturiser for longer and less itchy.
Wonder Ointment
This ointment is great to keep eczema prone skin soft and free from redness and itching. Because it is an ointment rather than a cream, it seems to have a greater emollient effect and continues to moisturise throughout the day. It is especially beneficial in places where clothes can tend to rub. It does not contain any fragrance, SLS, colouring, additives or preservatives. I have only used it directly on dry areas, but apparently can also be used as a soap substitute or even melted in hot water and added as a bath additive.
24/10/2019
Great product for dry skin
Cetraben ointment is great for moisturising the skin and great for cleaning the skin too its a greasy texture but soaks into the skin well
24/10/2019
Cetraben ointment & Cetraben cream.
I am already a user of Cetraben cream to keep my eczema prone skin soft and free from redness and itching. I found the cetraben ointment to be equally effective but in addition, because it is an ointment rather than a cream, it seems to have a greater emollient effect and to continue this moisturising effect for longer through the day. So in places like ankles, shins and behind knees where clothes can tend to rub, it is more beneficial through the day (and at night in bed). Both products are SLS and Paraben free. The ointment has fewer ingredients than the cream so I cannot comment on the comparative long term efficacy. I continue to use both products - the cream for larger areas which are visible and the ointment would show and the ointment for areas coverd by clothes which can rub and where the longer shiny appearance of an ointment doesn't matter.
Love love
Amazing brand, super high quality, very happy with the result
Cetraben Ointment works wonders
I've used the Cetraben ointment daily and I really recommend it to anyone who suffers from any sort of dry skin ailment. It absorbs so quickly and easily that you can get dressed in half the time some of the other creams take. It actually keeps your skin soft all day, my family have noticed the difference as my skin feels softer and looks better as it doesn't have the greasy shine lotion and cream can give your skin. I would use this over any other product. Can't recommend it highly enough
Cetraben ointment
Really good for general use, however for more serious psoriasis other treatments would be required as well.
Good , and works
Really good and has made my skin feel great and soft
Quite good
A great ointment for relieving dry skin conditions and mild skin irritation
Trial
The consistency of ointment is quite thick as it should be. Happy with the result after using it.