3.6 5 0 5 5 Tender minced lamb slow-cooked in red wine then covered with our creamy mashed potato and a crunchy topping. Stunning!

01/09/2019
Nice but expensive
Lovely product very meaty but did find it expensive compared to other ones I have purchased.
01/08/2019
tasty!!
I love Charlie binghams products but they are just too expensive!! I buy when they are reduced!! tastes wonderful, but price tag too hefty when normal price. good that you cook in its own box is a plus!
14/04/2019
Just like homemade
Recently became a mum again, being on the go with a toddler and a newborn I still wanted to keep up with home cooked meals. My husband and I enjoyed this choice of meal, along with some extra veg I cooked, as my husbands a big eater. I like the fact you can see the pre-cooked meal through the packaging! And my son uses the packaging after to play with in the sandpit. So I feel a lot of consideration has gone into this product.
21/03/2019
Quirky Packaging
Packaging looks good, meal was tasty and filling, good ratio of meat/veg. I’m not convinced it was value for money, I enjoyed the meal but feel I was paying mostly for the packaging rather than the content. I would probably buy again.
15/03/2019
Pricey for what you get
This meal is fairly tasty, lots of flavour. Unfortunately the price is extortionate for what you actually get. There aren’t many options about that are nicer and for much less money.