Chicago Town The Stonebaked Deli Crust Straight-up Salami

4.7 5 0 168 168 We hand top our stonebaked deli crust with our epic tomato sauce, the tastiest ingredients and a loada cheese. That's our deli pizza. Straight up!

23/11/2021
Sceptics
I was sceptical in the beginning but after I try it.I love it!
23/11/2021
Enjoy every pieces!
Highly recommend! I love this pizza! Enjoy every pieces!
08/11/2021
chicago town pizza
I absolutely LOVE this pizza! The first time I tried it I wasn’t too sure as it sweet but oh my god it soon became a firm favourite! Yum yum yum. Really enjoyed it.
24/10/2021
Amazing pizza
The best frozen pizza I've ever eaten. You have to be careful not to burn it too much but if you bake well is brilliant. I recommend with a clear conscience Chicago town products
31/08/2021
Chicago town is yum
Love this brand of pizzas. The base and crust is always really nice and plenty of toppings, sauce and cheese. I dont often eat this one as i prefer more variety on my toppings but its ok
30/08/2021
Excellent
My son love it . he can eat pizza every day and never gets enough.
12/08/2021
Very good
This is very good, absolute favourite in my house hold. Recently got other people living this as well. Best friend and boyfriend. Highly recommend
22/07/2021
Quick, cheap and delicious
Quick, cheap and delicious. Perfect for a quick dinner. I must mention that compare to other pizzas this one has plenty of toppings. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
18/07/2021
One of the hubby’s favourites!
These are so easy to cook and nice and cheap. One of my husbands favourites for a quick easy tea !
16/07/2021
Tasty
This is my son's favourite pizza. It is simple and easy to cook quickly, and is tasty and crunchy. I find the tomato sauce to be a little salty but my son loves the flavour and always asks me to buy it for him when I do the weekly shop.
16/07/2021
Chicago Town The Stonebaked Deli Crust Straight-up Salami
Chicago Town pizzas are always great quality and this is no exception. Lovely tasty pizza that's easy to cook the base tasted lovely the topping was also very flavoursome. I would recommend it highly.
18/06/2021
Family favourite
We recently tried this pizza. The whole family enjoyed it. The base is very tasty We wouldn't change a thing I would definitely recommend it
13/06/2021
Movie night
This pizza was very good the only complaint I have is the tomato based sauce was some what bitter
27/05/2021
perfect Friday dinner
So cheesy, so yummy. My family fell in love with that one.
18/05/2021
Chicago pizza
I enjoy trying Chicago town pizzas and I can certainly say this is a tasty pizza. it's full of flavour and I got this on offer at my local supermarket.