3.3 5 0 16 16 2-in-1 wash & mask. Oil-free. Daily wash clears blackheads, lifts away dirt & impurities. T-zone mask absorbs blackhead causing excess oil.
Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing

13/02/2020
Not bad
Overall a good price face scrub however i didn’t notice a big difference on my face regarding my acne spots but it does help clean the face. I would recommend that you know what suits your skin type before buying
11/01/2020
It's ok
I feel this range helps prevent spots as my spots dont get worse when I use the range but it doesnt seem to speed up getting rid of current spots. Easy to use though and very affordable
21/11/2019
no difference
Tried once and haven't even used it all, didn't make any difference to my face and also left my face red feeling burning.
26/10/2019
Value for price
It’s a 2 in 1c wash and mask. Leaves my face feeling soft and is gentle on the skin. Noticed that my blackheads are not as apparent. Works well.
02/10/2019
Fantastic Product
I have acne prone skin and have to be really careful what I put on my skin - this product was great, it cleansed and exfoliated my face without over-drying it, it’s gentle enough for every day use but thorough enough to keep pesky spots at bay!! Worth a buy
27/08/2019
Facial Scrubs
I have suffered with spots for some years now and I can honestly say I must of used every facial cleanser available this being one of them, none have even worked a fraction as of yet, didn't find this one all that cleaver.
04/08/2019
Leaves your face feeling clean
Love this it’s got to be one of my favourite face washes of all time. My face feels super clean off using this, my teenage daughter even using this and it helps her loads with her acne. I defiantly recommend to try this
22/07/2019
Dry the skin
I tried this product in the past but have stopped since it didn't much in removing or reducing the black heads and felt that the skin got quite dried. It might work well for someone with very oily skin, though.
04/11/2015
I love 2in1 mask face washes. As a mask this product works well. The skin feels very fresh and clean. The smell is pleasant as well. Unfortunately, I didn't notice a slightest difference in appearance of my blackheads and I used this product for over 3 months, twice a day.
02/04/2016
I haven't tried this product yet I have tried the face wash ..and in the past I have tried the pore strips but not really seen a difference and would like to try this product so I know I can trust that this is the right treatment for me as I have spent a bit of money on different brands and products with no joy 😂
17/11/2015
i still get blackheads on my nose by my eyes would love to try
11/11/2015
I've got a few blackheads that need removed I would like to try this new products
04/11/2015
would love to try can never find anything that actually works maybe this will give me great benefits x
04/11/2015
Although I have never tried this product, Clean and Clear has a good reputation for helping sort out problem skin. I have used their cleansers before and it did help my skin to improved. I love the idea that this products aims to target blackheads while also cleaning the skin so I would definitely want to give this a try see what the results are like on my skin.
04/11/2015
I would like to try this product. Have tried other brands but not to happy with the smell