4.5 5 0 108 108 Lightweight, moisturising makeup covers thoroughly without clogging pores. Skin breathes comfortably, colour stays true, even through sweat and humidity. For complete coverage, dot on all over face and blend. Use the unique applicator to spot-conceal. Oil-free.
Clinique Beyond Perfecting 2-in-1 Foundation and Concealer

02/10/2020
Star look
I absolutely love this product after recently switching over to it on recommendations from a beauty advisor at Selfridges. It goes on perfectly, cleans off perfectly and last the whole day with a flawless look and feel.
29/09/2020
love love love
i love this its great one of the many reasons why is because it so full coverage so perfect for events.so i wouldn't recommend this if you like to do light make up or heavy make up
25/09/2020
Good for a concealer
I thought this worked well as a concealer, blends into rest of makeup well, however quite heavy for a foundation, and found it oxidised and had more of an orange hue as the day went on
23/09/2020
Works better as a concealer
I liked this product but I would not carry on using as a foundation. It is cakey and hard work to blend for all over the face. Great as a light concealer though and I was able to find my colour match really easily, as there appears to be lots to chose from so seems to be very inclusive. Product is fragrance free which I also like!
20/09/2020
It is amazing!! I tried it one year ago and understood that it is the best what need for my skin. Very comfortable to wear it, skin is glosy and perfect fit for my dry skin
17/09/2020
Clinique is an amazing brand and it is the only foundation that works and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I have used this product for years and will carry on using it. Defo recommend.
14/09/2020
Best foundation ever
I love this foundation. I've been using it for at least 5 years now! It's great, you can build it easily for more coverage or use a thin layer for a more natural daytime look. I use it almost daily, a small amount gives great coverage for a natural daytime work look, and a bottle lasts me at least a year! Smooth texture that blends and spreads evenly, not too oily, leaves a matt finish. Can be built up over blemishes as a concealer. Really great all rounder for creating a great base. Can't recommend highly enough - not sure I'll ever switch to a different one!
12/09/2020
Love!!!
Love, love, love Clinique products, foundation is definitely worth the money, good coverage, easy application, good range
06/09/2020
Great coverage
I was approached by a staff member of the Clinique counter while walking through a department store and asked if I wanted to sample this foundation. I wasn’t expecting too much as I was happy with my current makeup but I was pleasantly surprised. The foundation is a light consistency and I was properly colour matched so I couldn’t feel that I was wearing it, yet it made my skin look flawless. I’ve since purchased a full bottle and use it every day.
04/09/2020
smooth application
I have dry skin and i worry about using concealers on my face however this one is good for dry skin. Its doesn't feel heavy on face and it lasts long. Great concealer and i highly recommend it.
03/09/2020
Amazing!!!!!
I first tried this when I applied for a sample. It's now my go to foundation. Love the applicator. It's great coverage, doesn't sit heavy or feel cakey in any way and it lasts all day. I really rate this product and recommend to anyone.
31/08/2020
Love
Adore this product. Covered up the black bags from being up so early with 3 children while also helping to cover up the odd spot. Brilliant product. Would certainly recommend it
30/08/2020
My favourite
the best product I've ever had. perfect for me and my sister . I was surprised how great it is . Perfect cover and good look
23/08/2020
Ivory
I have warm undertones and was recommended the ivory shade from the very helpful assistant, it helped achieved a very full coverage but without feeling heavy or cakey on the skin. I've had several comments on how good my skin looks and that I'm glowing so will be making a full purchase of this product!
23/08/2020
Worked amazing ! HiD blemishes and helped dark Circles Good coverage and lasted all day Would defo purchase this again and recommend to Others ! Had people ask me what I was using as my skin looked so great