3.9 5 0 67 67 What It Is: 8-hour oil-free hydration that naturally perfects and unifies skin tone. What It Does: BB-gel with Transforming Tint Release Technology™ delivers 8-hour oil-free hydration and a sheer wash of color that first appears as a grey hue, then transforms to naturally perfect and unify skin tone. How To Use <ul> <li>Use in the morning.</li> <li>Meant to be layered under your SPF of choice.</li> <li>Apply to face and throat all over, or where needed.</li> <li>A little goes a long way. Massage a pump of gel into skin.</li> </ul>
Clinique iD BB-Gel

21/09/2020
Good Match
I'm a Clinique fan and really enjoyed using the sample I received. It was a good match for my skin type with great coverage giving me a more even out skin tone without having to apply heavier layers of foundation.
28/08/2020
Close match
I really like the idea of this product, it would make life easy for all! Something that hydrates your skin but also provides some coverage for easy going day time look either out and about or in the office. I found the match to be a bit too dark on my skin, and although it did give hydration, it didn't last all day. I would like to see some tips on usage and application as I found different methods had very different results.
23/08/2020
Meh
I dont know, maybe its just not for my skin type but it was just awful. It wouldnt sink to my skin, it just smeared all over the face, wouldnt blend at all, left a lot of streaks.
20/08/2020
Love it !!!
I use this daily it’s not too thick in sinks into the skin really well without clogging my pores Highly recommended for light coverage
12/08/2020
Good product, nice consistency. Love it! I recommend this product
12/08/2020
great product
this was perfect for my skin and great texture and especially great as got in a sale would use this again as left my skin feeling refreshed and great
03/08/2020
Clinique id bb
Love it. It's super blendable and light on the skin.
27/07/2020
Love Clinique and like this product
Good product, nice consistency. A little goes a long way as always. I would prefer the original product any day of the week.
07/07/2020
I’m in love
I got a sample sachet of this product and I’m absolutely in love with it. The BB gel adjusts to match the tone of your skin perfectly and you can add different treatment options to suit your skin type. My skin looked so smooth and flawless I honestly couldn’t believe it was just a BB gel, it looked better than a lot of high end foundations do. Plus it felt so light on my skin I didn’t feel like I had anything on. I can’t wait to purchase a full sized version of this.
07/07/2020
For my forever Young and glowing
I purchased this for trial since I have some spots and my skin is dry it is a good product which hid my spots and gave me a gentle glow and my skin felt so hydrated. Thank you!!
23/06/2020
Not amazing
I received a sample of this! It’s okay! I suffer from rosacea and it didn’t really cover it well.
19/06/2020
Good coverage under your everyday foundation
Fairly good coverage. I have fair skin with some sun spots and I found that this BB-gel (I used the one for uneven skin tone) didn't cover them as well as my usual BB cream. On the plus side my skin felt hydrated and as its oil free it moisturises well without leaving skin greasy.
18/06/2020
Love it. It's super blendable and light on the skin.
12/06/2020
Great coverage and texture
Clinique have formulated a great great covering gel. Love this product, its gentle on the skin, light but covers well. Perfect BB gel, blends nicely and feels lovely. Its my favourite gel this summer.
03/06/2020
Interesting product
I tried a sample of this and was surprised to see how it changed color to match my face. Texture is lovely for my oily skin. I might buy a full size when I can afford one. I would recomend it