Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

4.7 5 0 461 461 Addictively refreshing gel-cream helps skin create its own internal water source. Keeps it almost twice as hydrated at the end of the day than it did before. Works nonstop for 72 hours, leaving skin endlessly plump and dewy—even after washing your face.
Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

01/12/2022
I bought it on the recommendation of a friend and I can honestly say that the product works after about two weeks of use (I only used it once a day), pores become smaller and your skin looks healthier and more beautiful. It is also very good value for money.
18/11/2022
Too watery
Leaves my skin a bit dry by absorbing too quickly. A bit too light and watery but the smell is nice.
17/11/2022
Lovely cream
Absolutely amazing cream. Sensitive and nice smell . Hydrate my skin really well. Highly recommended. I'm really satisfied
10/11/2022
Good but a tad pricey!
Cannot fault this but I just feel it’s a little pricey for the amount you get. It’s so silky and absorbs very well- doesn’t leave a tacky feeling on the skin.I use this every other day to make it last a little longer. The texture is really light and silky, no strong scent.
08/11/2022
Soft and Luxurious
I use this when my skin is needing a little pick-e-up. its very soft and leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. Lasts a long time too.
06/11/2022
best moisturiser
I love Clinique because they have the best product both skin care and make-up. It is high quality and this feels so good on my skin, it leaves my face feeling so soft and hydrated.
28/10/2022
Revitalised skin
currently use this product and would not look elsewhere. Leaves skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. Good quality brand with a light product, which is good for summer months when you want your skin to look good and not have to wear foundation.
28/10/2022
Refreshing and soothing
I love using this moisturiser in the summer months when I need something that feels light but still nourishing.
19/10/2022
Fragrance free moisturiser
When I had issues with other branded moisturisers, only this one helped my skin. Also this is fragrance free, so suits anyone with sensitivity. Light application is enough for long moistured skin. I use this product day and night and my skin is well hydrated now.
17/10/2022
Love this moisturiser
This is such a nice moisturiser. It has a gel like consistency which is really nice to use at night time as it has a cooking effect. It’s very light on the skin but it’s very effective.
15/10/2022
It does what it says!
I have bought this product over and over again because it really does the job of leaving my skin fully moisturised and not oily at all. Really good product!
13/10/2022
Excellent quality
This is brilliant - really absorbed easily and leaves skin feeling well protected and moisturised
27/09/2022
Great for thirsty skin
I have used this product in the past and regularly use particularly during the summer months, when I find my skin needs a bit more of a moisture boost. The product is as described, it’s a nice silky texture that glides on easily across the skin, leaving it silky and supple. A little goes a long way with this product which means it offers great value for money. For anyone finding that their face gets a little thirsty, this product is for you.
21/09/2022
Best moisturizer for hot weather!
Perfect moisturizer, leaves my skin feeling like silk!
17/09/2022
Perfect moisture
There is something about this that just nails it for me. When my skin is dry it packs in the hydration, and when my skin is "normal" it is still great, non-greasy, and doesn't clog my skin. I love that it is unfragranced.