26/10/2018
Don’t be put off by other brands!
I’ve heard fab things about charcoal toothpaste so thought I’d give a well known brand a try. Having previously tried a few other brands with charcoal I was a bit apprehensive, they’ve left a disgusting after taste and had little effect. However I was pleasantly surprised with this particular paste! No yucky after taste, nogagging when brushing, and after just one week I can see a huge improvement in my general teeth/mouth area. I believe my teeth are at least one shade whiter too
26/10/2018
Absolutely brilliant
I loved this product, I noticed a difference after a few days, it make my teeth look and feel so much better and brighter I have always been undecided on toothpaste like this but I can honestly say it’s brilliant and will be buying some when I run out
25/10/2018
Extra fresh and whiter
This toothpaste has lightened the colour of my teeth. It tastes like mouth wash and leaves your mouth feeling really fresh
25/10/2018
Good but need more use time
Its a good toothpaste. Takes time to show you any kind of result but i feel i need to use it over a longer period of time to see it's true effects
24/10/2018
Not impressed
It tastes so horrible , It tastes very chemically making it very had to brush your teeth for the correct amount of time
23/10/2018
A great new toothpaste.
I am really enjoying using the Colgate Natural Extracts Charcoal Toothpaste. It tastes great and makes my teeth and mouth feel fresh and clean after use. Initially i was a bit worried about using a black charcoal toothpaste as I wasn't sure how it would taste or how it would make my teeth look but its great. I will be recommending it to my friends and family to use.
23/10/2018
Sparkling knashers??
I like this range of colgate with its mild minty taste and added charcoal to get rid of any pesky stains. It leaves your teeth feeling smooth and whiter with a noticable difference😀
22/10/2018
Fantastic brand and product. It works!
I liked the product a lot. One thing that worked well was hat it was a brand I already knew and loved. Some of the charcoal toothpaste is by people I haven’t heard of and this makes me wary.
Whiter teeth
Very nice taste and exelent effect - kept my teeth white after using it they even became whiter and with drinking coffee a lot during the day kept the sparkle
Good charcoal toothpaste
I was really excited to test this new toothpaste and I’m so glad I was chosen, the toothpaste taste good and makes your teeth feel clean, my teeth are a little bit whiter but maybe with continued use might see a bigger difference.
Refreshing new product
It is very refreshing after using it. I would recommend to my friends and family to try new product.
its ok.
didnt like the taste and it makes the teeth feel funny.
Fresh breath
It’s a great tasting toothpaste that leaves my breath feeling fabulously fresh and my teeth with that smooth, clean feeling, however I haven’t noticed any whitening effect yet (using for 7 days so far).
20/10/2018
A nice toothpaste
It is a good toothpaste, leaves my teeth feeling clean. The only thing I have an issue with is the taste, it does remind me slightly of the mouthwash at the dentists but otherwise highly recommend
20/10/2018
Not bad
I thought it was a really good toothpaste, I drink alot of tea and coffee so it helped remove the stains. I just wasn't too sure on the taste as it's not minty at all.