4.7 5 0 280 280 Comfort Intense Perfume Pearls: Dive into a fresh world of invigorating scents. Comfort Intense Perfume Pearls Fresh Sky is a new fragrance booster from Comfort, which, will fragrance your clothes like never before when used with Comfort Intense. This in-wash scent booster contains concentrated perfume pearls, which deliver more fragrance than just fabric conditioner alone. Simply add Comfort Intense Fragrance Pearls to your usual laundry routine.

Devine
I love these . I was looking for something for a while that would keep my clothes smelling beautiful and fresh once they had been in drawers etc . These little beauties do just that . A little goes a long way also so that’s rather handy to know . The smell is just Devine !!!! Not only did my clothes smell beautiful and fresh but the scent travelled throughout the whole house as the clothes where drying . I absolutely love these and will definetly be buying some more again soon
Fresh scent
Love these little pearls and they leave a lovely scent but a little expensive for how long they last. (I use in every wash)
11/11/2019
Good
I like this product, but I more prefer different fragrance. It leaves ur clothes smell nice and smooth for a long time
Smells amazing
These aren't cheap but worth every penny as they leave your clothes with the added bonus smell
10/11/2019
Clean and fresh
Absolutely love this. It's leaves our washing so clean and freash. Our bedding and house smell amazing when using this product would never use anything else
10/11/2019
I absolutely LOVE these! I prefer this fragrance to the pink ones. They leave washing smelling incredible for ages. Can be a bit pricy when not on offer but definitely worth it, I can’t do without them now!
Fresh and clean
I was sceptical at first but quite impressed once I started using it. Have used a different brand previously I wasn't sure this brand could compare but I was suprised. I would recommend this product.
Lovely smell
Really nice smell once the washing comes out and smells fresh for ages. Clothes seem to be soft when using these as well as normal washing powder and fabric softener. Definitely something worth trying if you haven’t already
Smells so good!
I really like this product. It leaves my washing feeling really soft. You can smell the perfume as soon as you open the washing machine door after washing. I dry somethings in the tumble dryer others on the line and the scent stays fresh both ways. You can still smell the perfume when getting dressed into clothes that have been washed a few days previously. I love that about a clothes softener. It is abit more pricey than a standard fabric softener but like most things you get what you pay for.
Smells incredible
These are amazing! I save them for my bedding and towels are they are quite a strong smell that lasts. Highly recommend
Excellent
I absolutely love this product, it’s so much cheaper than the febreeze beads and smells better too. You also have more fragrances to choose from with this product. It leaves my clothes and bed sheets smelling lovely 😊
07/11/2019
Fresh smelling and easy to use
I really like this product. Compared to equal amounts of other leading brands it does fall short on the intensity of smell however the fragrance is nice and fresh. I find if you use a tumble dryer, the smell disappears more rapidly. I find the product is most effective on a cooler 30 degree wash and a lower heat setting on the dryer. A nice product to use, easy and comes with a good capacity lid to fill. Overall an 8/10. I’d like to see bigger more value/bulk packs.
Lovely Smelling clothes
This was very easy to use and it makes your clothes smell lovely and fresh. You just put it in the washing machine drum and let the machine work its magic!
Amazing freshness
Absolutely love the scent it leaves your clothes smelling fresher for longer and just love how the little balls melt in the washing machine will definitely buy some more
Amazing product.
Comfort you have outdone yourself with this product. This product most people associate with laundry .... But this has multipull uses. I put it in little bags and pop it in draws and in waldrobes. I also put it in little bags and pop it in my car also pop it in a bag and place it on radiators. Everything smells amazing and 1 tub goes a long way.