Comfort Ultimate Care Fresh Sky Fabric Conditioner

4.9 5 0 488 488 We know you love your clothes. We love clothes too, and we want to help you to care for them. That’s why we’ve developed Comfort Ultimate Care Fresh Sky Ultra-Concentrated Fabric Conditioner which provides complete clothes protection. Our Ultimate Care fabric conditioner contains a revolutionary PRO-FIBRE technology which penetrates deep down between the fibres of your clothes and helps protect them from damage caused by washing. It helps to protect fibres, helps to lock colours and helps to retain shape in the clothes you love. As well as protecting your clothes, this fabric softener has a long-lasting fragrance that delivers intense waves of freshness inspired by the great outdoors, bursting with the fragrance of fruits, flowers and a hint of wood for an extra-fresh smell long after wash. Comfort Ultimate Care Fabric Softener is also kind to our planet as it comes in a bottle made of 100% recycled plastic* and has an ultra-concentrated formula, which means you can use a smaller dose whilst saving 34% more plastic** with smaller bottles. How to use: Pour a 15 ml dose straight into the correct compartment of your washing machine drawer along with your favourite laundry detergent. Do not pour directly onto fabrics. Choose the right wash setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the fabric conditioner during the final rinse cycle. Add Comfort to your wash to help protect your clothes and leave you feeling great inside and outside every day. Comfort is the original fabric conditioner in the UK and has been caring for clothes for over 50 years. Together, we can help protect the clothes you love #LongLiveClothes. *excluding cap and spout **compared with other Comfort conditioner bottles
Comfort Ultimate Care Fresh Sky Fabric Conditioner

31/08/2022
Love this smell, it lasts for very long time. Keeps my clothes soft and fresh.
31/08/2022
Smells nice
Works well leaves clothes smelling very fresh and clean
26/08/2022
Perfection
This Comfort concentrated fabric conditioner really does smell very fresh. It’s a smaller bottle which is really good for people with dexterity issues to handle and being a concentrate, it lasts longer than the average size. Win win for me and definitely recommend.
25/08/2022
Good product
The right product for me, I will definitely buy it again..
Great smell!
Really liked the smell of this and was cautious as some cn go either way. Happily surprised. Really nice smell. A little goes a long way. Only tried it as a one off but if i see it on a deal again, Yes i'll get it again.
Clean and fresh
This leaves my laundry smelling clean and fresh and they stay smelling fresh after drying and ironing. It's lovely when you get your clothes out of the wardrobe and they still smell freshly washed.
To Stronger smell
I really am disappointed with this conditioner, the washing comes out smelling so strong that it is overpowering.
22/08/2022
Love this
I sent for a sample of this and received a coupon for a full size bottle and I absolutely love it. Leaves my washing lovely and soft and smelling amazing
22/08/2022
A scent that actually lasts!
This range of fabric softeners is one of my absolute favourites, the scent is beautiful! A very fresh & clean fragrance that actually is still detectable after washing and drying your clothes. Would recommend!
21/08/2022
Amazing.
This product is a must! It smells sooo good and at the same time it keeps my clothes smelling fresh for a very long time. I just wish there was a lot more in the bottle and some bottles isn’t much inside so wouldn’t last long.
21/08/2022
My favourite fabric softener
I've used so many different fabric softeners over the years, some better than others. When Comfort ultimate care came out and was on offer I thought I'd give it a go. I haven't bought any other brand since. Not only does it smell really nice, the scent stays on clothes for a long time so they still smell fresh when I take them out the drawer or wardrobe. There is a few different scents Comfort do in this range and they all smell lush. As it's super concentrated you only need a small amount so the bottle lasts a long time. They do an XL bottle too which I found in Tesco and was only 25p more than the normal size one but you get a lot more. I don't intend on using any other brand of fabric softener now.
19/08/2022
Perfect
I've been using this product since its launch, can't remember how many years ago, i guess around 5 or 6. I just cannot replace it with something else, the freshness it gives to my laundry cannot be equalled by any other product. Please never discontinue it.
A smell of fresh air
This is my go to conditioner, the scent lasts a long time and people often comment on how nice it is. Great when drying clothes on radiator as the scent spreads through the house smells gorg!
Smells amazing
This is one of those softeners where you can't help but just sniff it haha. It smells amazing, my clothes feel and smell so fresh and clean! It's my go to
Fabric softener
This is my go too softener. Love the smell, and it lasts too.