4.6 5 0 155 155 New Corsodyl Complete Protection goes beyond an ordinary mouthwash. It brings together the expertise behind our advanced gum mouthwash with all you need to help keep our teeth strong, giving you the 8 benefits for healthier gums and stronger teeth. Use twice daily in combination with toothbrushing.

Crocodile mouthwash
My word it is very strong ...I could feel my gums for a while after first and only use ...it was definitely worth buying. Won't use offen as strong..but in between a less harsh brand .
23/09/2019
Left my mouth feeling lovely and clean and fresh will definitely buy again.
Perfect
Best in market, recommended to all my friends! Every dentst say same.
Fresh mouth
This product was recommended by my dentist and it has improved my gum health
Mouthwash
I use this product on a daily basis , it really makes your mouth feel clean.
Really great product
It helps your gums, make them stronger and leaves your breath very fresh.
21/09/2019
Great product. Really works well with gum issues and such.
20/09/2019
Fresh
Minty fresh, the other ones I find quite strong and overpowering but with this one it’s quite mild and holds the freshness for quite some time. I would recommend this product.
19/09/2019
Recently purchased and started to use this after brushing teeth. Has made a massive difference. I would repurchase this.
Mouthwash
I suffer with sensitive teeth and gums, fantastic mouthwash to complete my daily oral care routine, makes teeth and mouth feel clean.
Really works!
Bought this at the first sign of blood when spitting after brushing. I’m not a huge fan of the taste but it really does work and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh for a long time. I would be happy to recommend this and would definitely buy it again.
Effective and great taste
Very effective and the best part is great tasting. No nasty aftertaste.
18/09/2019
Good
Left me feeling fresh. I don’t really like mouth wash but gave this a try and I liked using it.
17/09/2019
Lovely
It has a great refreshing taste and a good after taste too. Highly recommend, I do love a good mouthwash!
17/09/2019
Mouthwash
Not a fan of the taste at all it’s horrible, however it works! I’ve had gum disease and by using this alongside the toothpaste I am now free from bleeding gums and have no bad breath.