4.7 5 0 17 17 Cow & Gate are passionate about helping little ones learn to love good food. Our Little Bowl range, specially created for little taste buds, is cooked by steaming quality veggies to lock in flavour. Each recipe is seasoned with a pinch of herbs, spices or a touch of garlic for a delicious taste without the need for salt.

Good baby food
Better than we expected, would highly recomend it. Excellent range very good value for money and lots of difference varieties. Our little one loves her porridge and the fruit ones.
Baby loves this
Perfect for a quick and healthy meal, my 8 month old loved it and cried when I didn't get it in quick enough
Good item
my little boy loved this ideal for on the go meals , smells good as well
30/08/2019
Its a hit!
Gave my baby this to try while on a day out. She loved every bit of it.
22/08/2019
brilliant on the go
i find these brilliant when we are on the go and require something quick and healthy to heat the lil one , i will admit whilst heating this i am quite tempted to eat this myself
20/08/2019
Great baby food
My little boy absolutely loves this meal! He’s a big fan of meat and veggies and eats as much of this as he can, as fast as he can haha. It’s cheap to buy in Tesco or Asda, although Asda always do deals on Abby food!
02/08/2019
Great quick choice for meal times!
Great baby meal! It is made with healthy products and a really good quick meal option when weaning. They taste really nice and look appetising too which is unusual for baby food. I would recommend to all new mums especially for taking out and about as a meal option!
02/08/2019
lovely
my little girl loves these pot they r so tasty compared to the jars, they r a little more expensive, you can tasty the godness inside the pots like they made with fresh produce
22/07/2019
Baby loves these
Baby girl loves these so that's the main thing and it look more like a proper meal then just a mashy snack so thumbs up overall.
17/07/2019
baby loved it
not enough beef imo though guys, whack some gravy in
17/07/2019
Great value
Bought for my 9 month old she loved it that much she was grabbing at it with her hands to get it in her mouth faster, very easy to heat up all you need is a spoon and away you go.
09/07/2019
A big hit with my little one
Love the look of these, look so much better than the jar food that I have previously been buying, looked more like a healthy meal than paste! Little one ate it all, the smell while it was heating up was lovely too! They are on offer for 2 for a £1, I think this price is acceptable and wouldn’t pay much more.
08/07/2019
Baby food
I tried these with my little boy as there always handy when your on the go, he thoroughly enjoyed it. Would definitely buy again. And there 2 for £1 in homebargains so super cheap.
05/07/2019
4/5 my little one loved it
My little girl really liked these although for us there was a little too much for one meal and used to have them over 2 day. Kept well in fridge inn air tight container.
04/07/2019
my baby loves
my baby tried this and loved it was gd nutriouse forthmthat makes me happy