4.4 5 0 70 70 Made with a minimum of 60% animal sources, CRAVE Adult Dry Dog Food is inspired by a dog's natural diet. CRAVE with Lamb & Beef is made with Fresh Beef for a high protein recipe which helps support strong and healthy muscles for your dog. CRAVE Dog Food is made without grains and has no artifical colours or flavours Complete dry pet food for adult (1+ years) dogs.
CRAVE™ With Lamb & Beef With Fresh Beef

16/04/2020
Percy's favourite!
I have a chihuahua/Jack Russell mix and he has a very delicate stomach (or he's extremely fussy and spoilt). He loves this kibble and and I cannot get him to eat anything else! My only suggestion would be to make smaller kibble for smaller dogs as they are quite large for him....subsequently making him trail them Across the house!!
13/04/2020
My dogs favourite
My dog absolutely loves these. It's her favourite treat and she can't eat them fast enough.
he would not eat it
Bought for a lamb loving dog, but would not even try it and this from a dog who will eat dog food from Lidls to Waitrose. Maybe just ultra fussy
Dog loves it
We brought this when it was on offer and now she is hooked. She will only eat her food if she sees that it has this on the top. We have always mixed food for the best nutrients. Lexi loves this however it is a shame they don’t do bigger bags as it is expensive buying multiple small bags.
Brilliant
My 2 dogs love this food, it’s got a high meat content and no nasties so good for them too. I’ve noticed a better quality poo (🤢) so something is working. Would definitely recommend
29/12/2019
Xmas doggy gift
This was part of my brothers dogs Xmas present along with dog beer (yes ...its a thing) .he literally wolfed it down. Its a bit on the expensive side but high quality ingredients with high meat content. Would buy again as a treat or gift to a dog owner
11/12/2019
great food for my dog!! He loves it!
There is something about this dry food as my dog just loves it. The ingredients are actually really good, the amount of meat is very high! Highly recommended!
07/12/2019
Fantastic
My dog absolutely loved this, she wolfed it down and looked for more when she first tried some.
16/11/2019
Raw fed dog treat
I have 3 dogs and I raw feed and use this occasionally when on offer to supplement them for treats .My lot loved it and they very from large breed to small breed dogs .
16/11/2019
Great for Fussy Eaters
As I waited on the usual sniff and walk off, I was delighted that both my pups stayed out and munched the whole bowl! Great bite size for my two Bichons and good value!
10/11/2019
Good
my jack is a bit of a fussy eater but he loved this. Usually I have to mix some wet food or gravy with biscuits to get him to eat them but he munched these up straight away. Must be good! X
07/11/2019
Purrrfect
My fussy cat loved these!! He ate it all and was happy for more at his next meal which doesn’t happen with all brands
06/11/2019
Really good
Bought this for my dog as it was on offer and he really enjoyed it, easy for him to eat, he ate every bit, very impressed
05/11/2019
My dog absolutely loved it
We managed to get a bag of this at my local store and you can get your first bag free by claiming the money back. But my dog absolutely loved it so I have been back to buy more. I am always on the look out for new dog food for my dog has she has sensitive skin so if any food will help then I am all for it. And this one never made her itch some dog foods. This was a definite favourite of hers.
01/11/2019
My dog loves this
I have a very fussy dog who usually turns his nose up to dry food but he loved this . I also used them as rewards treats for him . I’ve added these plus there other flavours to my weekly shop!!