5 5 0 3 3 Daylesford Organic Rhubarb Compote has been relaunched with a newly designed pack and a new brand name, previously known as Daylesford Organic. This product is described as juicy, tart rhubarb simmered down into a luscious, thick compote, outside Nantes in North-West France, and can be served with granola and yoghurt for breakfast, over clotted cream or ice cream with stem ginger shortbread for an elegant afternoon tea. The product retails in a recyclable 350g pack featuring the Organic Soil Association and EU Green Leaf logos.
Daylesford Organic Rhubarb Compote

15/08/2020
Heaven!
Heaven on a spoon! I adore rhubarb so finding this to use mainly with yoghurt for breakfast was bliss!
03/07/2020
Oh My Oh My Oh My
This is incredible!!! I love rhubarb and I used to make my own compote.... until I tried this and I have never looked back. I love serving it with desserts or yogurt for breakfast. Sometimes I nibble on it with a teaspoon hehe
13/05/2020
Excellent in homemade Yogurt, and much much more!
I use this in many dishes. I add to homemade yoghurt, use in making rhubarb and blueberry muffins and best of all, it is absolutely lovely with roast Lamb or panfried duck breasts. As for a dessert, the compote with a crumble topping and some good old Bird's custard, it is lush, well worth the money!