De’ Longhi Ballerina kettle

4.7 5 0 59 59 Make tea for all your guests at once with the De'Longhi Ballerina Jug Kettle. Its 1.7 litre capacity gives you enough hot water for 6 or 7 cups – perfect if you've got friends or family over.
De’ Longhi Ballerina kettle

12/05/2022
Gorgeous
This kettle is very striking and I have had many compliments about it, it holds a good amount of water, enough for the whole family and boils quickly and quietly, it's very good.
15/04/2022
Loud
It’s quite loud when boiling and took a while to boil but it would look really nice on any kitchen
14/04/2022
Nice design
It's got really nice design and looks pretty in my kitchen :)
07/04/2022
Briliant product
Absolutely amazing.Is quiet boiling and quick.It is beautiful clean design.Holding a large amount of water with a quick boil function.Such a easy to use and clean.Must have in any kitchen
03/04/2022
Quick boil
It is nice design kettle, match with my other delongi items, it boils quickly and overall we are happy with it so far
01/04/2022
Does what it says on the tin
Easy to use, enough water to make tea for the whole family, plus guests. Also very handy when Jack Frost gets the car in the morning. Colour matches my other appliances, and it’s nicer than a plain kettle to look at. All in all it’s a win for me.
30/03/2022
Good
Easy to use , quick to boiling, save time.
28/03/2022
Great product!
I have this kettle in grey which matches my kitchen perfectly. Such a good brand, already heard great things so even got the matching toaster! Doesnt take too long to boil and a sleek design!
28/03/2022
Quick and easy to use
I love this Kettle it's so quick and easy to use, boils the water in no time at all and stays hot for a long time afterwards. The design is sleek and it is not heavy at all! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking to purchase a new one.
21/03/2022
I’m in love with this product
I absolutely love this product it boils quickly water stay hot for a long time over all its a great product I highly recommend this
17/03/2022
Good
Nice design,easy use and absolutely recommend!
16/03/2022
cool
Very nice looking. Easy to use. nice color
16/03/2022
De longhi
Really lovely looking kettle boils fast and is nice and hot
14/03/2022
Boils quickly. Always hot. Looks great too.
11/03/2022
Modern
This kettle has a modern and unique look with quick boil. Makes a great cuppa