Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance

4.7 5 0 152 152 Ultra-nourishing moisturiser restores lipid balance to dry, depleted skin for optimal barrier performance. Clinically proven to deliver nourishment 10 layers deep. BioReplenish Complex™ delivers a proven combination of key barrier lipids to help enhance the skin’s natural resilience and support barrier recovery. A prebiotic Chlorella Algae complex helps rebalance the skin’s natural microbiome for healthy-looking skin. Hyaluronic Acid, combined with Echinacea, Centella Asiatica and Aloe Vera, locks in hydration to help enhance the skin’s moisture content and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance

17/11/2022
Absolutely amazing cream. Sensitive and nice smell . Hydrate my skin really well. Highly recommended. I'm really satisfied
21/10/2022
Very good cream
Smell lovely,and protecting my skin.Absorbs well into my skin,leaves it smooth and hydrated. Love it
06/09/2022
Great Hydration
As I've gotten older, I've been spending more time looking into skin care and spending a bit more money than I used to. As I made a tailored plan to suit my skin care needs, I realised that I needed a moisturiser that wouldn't counteract any of my other products and wouldn't cause any irritation. After much research, I found Dermalogica Moisture Balance which has been absolutely brilliant. It doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. It sinks in beautifully and doesn't leave any greasy texture or residue behind. Absolutely wonderful brand and wonderful moisturiser, perfect for all skin types.
04/08/2022
Great product that is non-greasy leaving skin smooth and fresh. Sinks into the skin very easily and does not leave any residue. Good for luggage as well as it is very compact. love it.
21/07/2022
Skin boost
I first received this as a sample pack and now I can't do without it. It makes my skin feel so plump and nourished. and the price is right too. It is a gentle giant in the world of skin care.
03/07/2022
awsome stuff
This product is amazing. Non-greasy sinks into your skin very quickly and leaves no residue. I used it after I applied a c vitamin serum and it made visible results within 2 weeks. Deffo recommends, I can’t believe I have never heard anyone speak about this product.
30/05/2022
smells lovely
smells great but I feel you have to put a lot in your washing load and I do think it's expensive I only get it when on offer I don't think it Is worth the original price.
19/04/2022
Brilliant
Since using this my skin is much more healthier less lines and it works so definitely recommend this product to my family and friends and anyone who us thinking of buying it
17/03/2022
Safe and good product.
I like the product as it's safe and make akin smooth.
15/02/2022
This product is amazing will definitely buy it
14/02/2022
Obsessed
After years of looking for something that would tackle my skin issues and skin combination, I finally found this. I have a decent sample size in a glossy box years ago, and since then I’ve not looked back!!!! My skin is healthy glowing And finally adult acne free!!! I’ve tried everything. I honestly recommend this and have done to everyone!
24/01/2022
Not cheap but worth it
Like all dermalogica products, this isn’t cheap, but for sensitive skin it is worth it. I use it on a night after a dermalogica cleanser - you only need a tiny amount. A little goes a long way
12/01/2022
I purchased this Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance Moisturizer a few weeks ago and I have been using it every single day, morning and night! I like to use this cream before I use my jade face roller to massage my face each day. This is the perfect cream for anyone who lives in a place with a generally cold and dry climate – as it is so moisturizing and immediately brings a hydrated and glowing look to your skin. As I mentioned, this cream is intensely moisturizing, but it is also super lightweight, so if you prefer a heavier cream, then perhaps a different Dermalogica cream would be better for you. I first heard about this cream from a colleague who is obsessed with all Dermalogica products, and she swears by this cream, naming it as the only cream she ever uses. Love it
30/12/2021
Pricey but no lasting results
This is quite pricey so I thought it would work well for me as I get fine lines when my skin starts to dry and look stressed. This worked well to hydrate it but I did not feel it built or added anything to improve the natural barrier.
30/12/2021
Absolute FAVE!
My all time favourite moisturiser! This smells like a dream and feels so silky smooth on my skin! Love the fact it gives a lovely glow without leaving that greasy feel and my skin feels so soft all day. Would highly recommend!