Dettol Bar Soap Sensitive

4.7 5 0 58 58 Antibacterial soap that protects against a wide range of unseen bacteria. Gentle on your skin with a delicate fragrance.
Dettol Bar Soap Sensitive

17/08/2022
Tried & Trusted
In our house we've always used the dettol brand, especially for soap! We tried this one as me & my mum suffer badly with dry skin especially on our hands as they are quite sensitive. This world well and didn't dry them out as much with having to use it often. We also could still be assured we were getting that anti bacterial protection!
28/06/2022
protector
It is perfect antibacterial soap for face and body. I used it since childhood and trust it. Protection and fragrance. no improvement required. Yes I recommend this product.
31/05/2022
All rounder
15/03/2022
My favourite soap
Dettol sensitive soap is my favourite soap! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling super clean after a bath or shower. It’s It lathers up well and gives you a fresh and clean feeling. It’s great that it looks after your skin and smells so good too! I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.
29/12/2021
Dettol
best Dettol bath soap. Great Smell would recommend to every one
28/12/2021
Smooth n silky
This was an impulse buy has I have very dry skin but astonished no reaction and left me feeling hydrated and smooth. A definite excellent buy
15/11/2021
Good
I like, but just don't abuse, especially in winter, is not good for the skin.
08/11/2021
love it
I love this soap it smells nice and yet gentle on my skin and it is protecting my familys skin at the same time which is great.
05/10/2021
Great for sensitive skin
I really like this soap, it is very gentle on the skin but cleans at the same time. It is good for sensitive skin.
27/09/2021
Very nice
Real nice soap,lovely creamy, smells amazing, left my hands so soft.
20/09/2021
Soap
This soap is gorgeous. Absolutely love it.
08/09/2021
Good
I dont normally buy or like soap but like to have one in incase we run out of shower gel as we are a large family and it goes down quick. This one is actually quite good. Did not dry my skin out and smells fresh and clean
28/07/2021
Fantastic For Sensitive Skin
I got some of this as one of my children has sensitive skin and has reactions to many other brands of soap. It works just as well as all other soap bars, lathers up well, is very moisturising and cleans great while being extra mild on skin. My son has had no reaction while using this at all, so I would recommend it to anyone who suffers with sensitive skin.
16/07/2021
Great soap!
This is a great soap that does both antibacterial and cleans your hands with a lovely smell without drying out your hands!
05/07/2021
This soap smells amazing. Foams up really nicely to help keep hand super clean and feeling soft. The scent is lush. Lasts far longer then liquid soap. A great price too. Highly recommend this