4 5 0 56 56

13/10/2019
Weird flavour combo
Worth a try, but such a weird combo of flavours. Never too keen on anything with lemon added to, and these were just too strong in the lemon department and too sweet in the rib department. Will not be trying again.
09/10/2019
They’re a bit weird, in a good way
Such a strange combo of flavors. The lemon reminded me of scampi fries, and I loved the sweet flavor of the rib chips. Really odd but enjoyable nachos. I’ve bought them again!
27/08/2019
Yum!
We love crisps in our house, so thought we would give these a try. The rib flavour is really meaty and the lemon zesty enough, but not overpowering. Really great flavours.
19/08/2019
Tasty left half!
If you're craving crunch with your dips, Doritos deliver on taste and satisfaction. Their flavours are always guaranteed to be distinctive, however in this case not in a great way. It is impressive that they have managed to combine two very different flavours in one bag, keeping each distinctive, but these are very imbalanced. I can see they are going for a "sweet and sour" combo - the left side Honey Glazed Ribs are finger-licking good, but the lemon half is far too overpowering and tastes artificial.
10/07/2019
Too sour
Sounds like they could be nice but the flavours aren’t balanced. The lemon is overpowering and too tangy.
17/06/2019
Really nice
These were really nice but I feel the Lemmon ones took over more especially towards the end I would recommend as both flavours were nice
06/06/2019
My kid loves it
They are actually not my cup of tea but my kid loves them. I'm not big fun of BBQ flavoured crips but they not to overpowering. And lemon ones actually taste ok. They mix nicely
04/06/2019
Great combination of flavours
These are great. Someone close to me bought these and I couldn't understand why. But then I tried a few and have to say the flavours are amazing. Kind of addictive. I absolutely love them, just wish they did them in multipacks
13/05/2019
One of the best.
These are definitely in my top 3 flavours of Doritos. The mixture of the two flavours compliment each other really well and keeps you reaching in for another. I’d 100% recommend these.
12/05/2019
Too sharp
In theory these flavours sounded really delicious. However the balance of flavour is all wrong here. The honey glaze flavour is a tad too sweet and the lemon is far too sharp! Not enjoyable I'm afraid.
29/04/2019
Yum yum
Mix of sweet and sour crisps. Perfect with any Doritos souses. Yummy
25/04/2019
I like them but not everyone’s taste
I liked the contrast of the tastes in this bag, very different but went well together. The taste is strong so if you aren’t sure you probably won’t like them. You might only like one taste on their own, not necessarily together. But a tasty different snack, maybe enjoyed with a beer
15/04/2019
We were slightly hesitant when we bought these at a very reduced price .OMG they taste wonderful the rib ones are a sweet smoky rib and the lemon ones are sharp but not in a harsh way .They lasted approx 5 mins and the bag was empty .Fab on a picnic
11/04/2019
Not Sure
I am a big fan of Doritos and (probably too often) will have nachos for dinner. With these new collisions flavors I was excited to try but honestly I wasn't sure. I didn't love the lemon, it was just a bit strange, and the honey didn't leave much of an impact. I would probably stick to the originals (Chilli heatwave all the way).
29/03/2019
Awesome flavour
I seriously love these flavoured Doritos!! I especially love using them to make nachos. Really add extra depth!