4.5 5 0 131 131 Flame Grilled Steak Flavour Corn Chips Suitable for vegetarians With intense flavours, full-on crunch and a Grilled Steak kick, Doritos are the great tasting bold snack for when you're getting together with mates!

19/07/2019
Ruins your diet hahah
I normally won’t budge from cheesy Doritos but these are very strong in flavour and are just yummy! The only downside is that you should stop eating them a lot sooner than you do! I appreciate it’s a share bag, but no sharing here!
19/07/2019
Wow Doritos have done it again
These have got to be one of the best steak crisps ever! From the initial crunch to the last is a wonderful burst of flavour and they could easily become addictive.
YummMMMyyyy
These are SO full of flavour they literally make my mouth water just thinking about them lol; crunchy and super meaty tasting. Absolutely awesome
18/07/2019
These are quite possibly the nicest crisps I've ever eaten, full of flavour and perfectly crunchy, they didn't last long in our house
18/07/2019
Absolutely amazing, extremely tasty and definately moorish. Everything you would expect from a Dorito. Trouble is i finished the whole packet by myself
Strong flavour
I had a handful of these and unfortunately just weren't my cup of tea. Reminded me of burnt meat on taste. Other half loves them though so he got the whole pack.
Delicious!
A lovely flavour and nice and light,almost too nice ,can’t stop eating them
Scrumptious
Tasty, moorish. Everything you would expect from a Dorito
Doritno's
Not a big fan of these, flavour is a little on the boring side. Much prefer their other flavours such as chilli heatwave
Tasty
It is a very tasty pack of crisps. I loved it. 😋
Best yet!
Great intense flavour and made lovely nachos grande with cheese and chilli.
17/07/2019
These Doritos are delicious so full of flavor good to share with the family
A New Fave!
Fantastic product that is a firm family favorite! The flavour is intense and meaty, without being overpowering. Sometimes the flavour can be a bit salty, but that depends on the batch. If you like other steak flavoured products, this is the one for you!
so yummy
the cheese doritos used to be my favourite but now this one is i can eat the packet in one go so yummy
Deliscious
The flavours are fantastic nice crunch goes well with a dip too