4.4 5 0 359 359 Flame Grilled Steak Flavour Corn Chips Suitable for vegetarians With intense flavours, full-on crunch and a Grilled Steak kick, Doritos are the great tasting bold snack for when you're getting together with mates!
Doritos Flame Grilled Steak Tortilla Chips 180g

20/02/2020
So tasty
Lovely spicy crisps sat down the other night thought I will eat a few before I know it I have eaten the hole bag . A must for me on my shopping list
20/02/2020
Nice
Really enjoyed these tortilla chips went well with our night in watching movies.
19/02/2020
Good
I am a dorito fan so I had to try these.i am unsure about these tho,I little too meaty for me but they are a huge hit with my son
19/02/2020
My kids love these there full of flavour have a lovely crunch and definitely dont that long in the cuburd I will be purchasing again and definitely recommend
15/02/2020
Yummy!
When I first saw these i wasn't sure I'd like them but thought I'd give them a try as someone had told me they were good. Wow, definitely recommend these, so flavourful but not overpowering.
11/02/2020
Tasty
So tasty full of flavour and a lot of crisps inside the actual packet !!! I recommend!!
10/02/2020
Eww!
I love the tangy cheese, I absolutely do not like these!. I don't think I would buy these ever again haha. The one time I bought them I had a handful and they went in the bin the taste is awful, for some reason I thought they would taste like mccoys flame grilled or around but definitely no where near!
05/02/2020
Very artificial taste
I love Doritos and usually like steak flavour crisps but these were so horrid I only ate a couple of them. They taste like what I'd imagine it would be like eating a spoonful of Bisto gravy granules.
04/02/2020
Great taste
I have recently tried this product and found that it was very tasty and full of flavour. Will definitely be buying this product again :)
04/02/2020
Nice but are a little salty
They taste really good but I found that they were a little too salty so I couldn't eat many at a time. But overall they were nice
27/01/2020
Love them
These are great with lovely flavour and crunch,once opened couldn't stop eating them.
17/01/2020
Moreish
Very nice crunch chips, great with dips, or on their own. Very moreish and tasty, they do taste of steak and not vile like some steak crisps. They are just perfect for snacking or sharing. Recommended.
12/01/2020
A little disappointed
These are good and have lots of flavour but are just not to my taste, I feel like they don’t have as much of a Dorito flavour as the other flavours.
09/01/2020
Just can't stop.😊
As much as I love this flavour of Doritos I really shouldn't be eating them. These are the sort of crisps where one packet just isn't enough, These have so much flavour which nowadays is a rarity.. I would quite happily recommend these to my friends as anyone who doesn't love these Doritos obviously has something seriously wrong with their taste buds!!😊
09/01/2020
Yummy flavour
These crisps had a great punchy flavour, they were delicious and had a nice crunch to them. They went perfectly with the classic salsa! Perfect for nights in or just as a snack. Happy to see Doriotos expanding their flavour variety.