4.2 5 0 159 159 Doritos will ignite the taste buds of the nation with the launch of new Flamin’ Hot Tangy Cheese flavour – a new take on the popular Tangy Cheese flavour tortilla chip, only now it’s hot!
Doritos Flamin' Hot Tangy Cheese

28/03/2020
Very cheesy
I love Doritos so just had to try these, I like some hot and spicy stuff and these didn’t fail to impress me, they are very cheesy and have some good heat to them so was very tasty I will definitely be buying these again
24/03/2020
Very Cheesy
I have a high tolerance to spicey food so didn't taste too hot in any way but were plenty cheesy tasting
21/03/2020
Really nice
I tend to find when things say spicy there isn't much too them however these really hit the spot for me very tasty and spicy.
18/03/2020
Too hot to my liking
It was too hot and I could not enjoy this at all. I was sweating and having runny nose as I was eating it. This won't be in my snack list.
16/03/2020
cheesey
great product,onced opened could not stop eating them great flamin hot cheesey flavour.
16/03/2020
Too hot
I don’t like to leave a review but these are just too hot. Even my partner who loves spicy couldn’t eat many of these. The cheese and hot spice didn’t taste good together and after 2 or 3 your mouth is burning so can’t eat any more
14/03/2020
Flaming hot
Wow crisps with a huge fiery hot kick, these crisps definitely leave your mouth tingling but they are packed and bursting with flavour, I just couldn’t eat very many at a time
13/03/2020
Really hot 🥵
I like these a lot but can’t eat a lot of them because they gave me heartburn lol
Spicy but nicey
I’ll admit the first few that you have are quite fiery but once you get used to the heat the flavours are amazing and go really well together. Great with a bit of sour credal too
Very hot!!!
When you first eat them you think they’re not that hot but keep eating and the heat hits you! Brilliant, packed with flavour too.
06/03/2020
Amazing flavour with a huge kick!
These doritos pack a punch! Would highly recommend if you are a fan of spicier crisps. Amazing cheesy flavour that you all know and love with a very hot spice to it. Similar to Flamin hot cheetos found in the US.
02/03/2020
Lovely kick to it
Wasn't expecting much but ended up thoroughly enjoying them, the combination compliments eachother well. They are more hot than the chilli heatwave. A great kick.
29/02/2020
I'm normally sceptical with trying new crisps but these are two of my favourite flavours combined, the smell of cheese hits you as soon as you open them. The spice was amazing would definitely recommend to anyone that loves the cheese doritos and chilli heatwave ones :)
28/02/2020
I looove it!!
I bought it from asda for only £1 ! They're veeery nice! I was expecting something boring, but you know what? Honestly it was very gooood!!! I would definitely recommend it! Try it! You can find it in Asda for only £1 !!
26/02/2020
Hot Hot Hot
Initially I opened the bag and that eruption of cheese smell hit me ! PARTY PARTY I love the original cheese flavour so my mind was having a party . After approx 8 my taste buds were doing the can can , by 11 they were having a rave ! By this time my mouth closed tight and refused to open . I personally could not eat anymore and wished I could . My mouth was tingling from the ingredients and the cheese taste was clinging onto my cheeks - I was salivating . But personally could not eat any more. I think these would be an ideal starter with melted cheese on top ! Ahhh ! Save that for my next party .