4.8 5 0 768 768 Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover uses its oxi powered formula and brush head attachment to get right to remove tough stains and odours from upholstery and carpets, in the home or car, and is ideal for pet owners.
Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

24/02/2021
Great for animal stains
Works really well for the animal accidents and really handy and easy to use
23/02/2021
Wow
This product is amazing. It removed blood stains from a light grey carpet.
23/02/2021
Not bad!
Brush on product great, love the idea of this however the cleaner is not the best takes a lot of scrubbing and was still left with a slight mark on my carpet. Best for light spills and stains
21/02/2021
Blessing
This has been a real blessing when our cat was ill on the carpet - repeatedly. It cleans stains and removes odours leaving your carpets fresh and stain free
21/02/2021
Best I've Tried
Bought this out of desperation as nothing else would work on the arms of my fabric sofa - mid turquoise so shows up everything. There were years of stains, everything from tea to dog slabber, that I'd tried other brands, types, and methods to remove them - from foam and scrubbing, to a steamer. All I can say is wow! Brought it back as new and didn't lose dye from the fabric. Genuinely was shocked considering how ingrained the stains were. Took soft drink marks out of my car seats, and dog vomit stains out of a light carpet too. And a tiny amount goes a long way. Top quality, easy to use, and great value for money.
20/02/2021
Brilliant for stains!
If you have a stain that hard to get off, I would definitely buy this! It's not just for carpets! It's taken loads of stains out I've had such as drinks, blood, general stains and more! I definitely recommend this!
18/02/2021
Perfect for those small accidents
Got this after a friend manages to spill their Chinese takeaway on my sofa. A quick text to make sure it didn’t fade the fabric and the job was done. I’ve used it countless times around the house include around the bird cage when droppings have fallen outside the cages
17/02/2021
Puppy power!!
Saved my carpet on many occasion due to two mucky puppies......... and a clumsy son! Great product, works great with the attached brush head too!!
Miracle!
I needed something to clean a mattress, and this worked wonders on it! I tried everything until I bought this and I wouldn’t go back now, I always make sure there is one in the cupboard!
16/02/2021
Great if you have a dog 🐕
I have a small dog and accidents happened sometimes, but with this product is so easy to clean and any stain will be gone.
Brilliant
Works brilliantly. My dog was sick and this worked wonders. I even cleaned our sofa with it and it brought it up like new. Also you can buy in the supermarkets and it’s under £5.
16/02/2021
Sees off stains quickly and effortlessly
I was amazed how effortlessly this removed a really nasty looking stain in our cream hall carpet. It took literally a couple of minutes and you would never have known there was a mark there in the first place. I left it to dry and hoovered it and it looked as good as new. So good in fact I have ordered more of the stain remover so I can use it to wash my rugs with it and also to keep some in the cupboard just in case of accidents etc
SAVIOUR!
I have a cream carpet and a husky who loves nothing more than digging (real husky trait) and then running in to the house. This stuff is amazing for cleaning up all stains and makes my carpet look so clean!
16/02/2021
One to keep in the cupboard
We always have the odd accident on the carpets, one of the dogs, cats, kids or me 😂. I hate carpets with marks on and it’s a pain to keep getting the carpet cleaner out.. then I found this omg it’s amazing, does exactly what it’s supposed too, doesn’t leave the floor soaked come with it’s own attached brush and you can Even use it in the car, smells fresh too. Definitely sticking with this one. 10 out of 10 from me.
16/02/2021
I bought this last week to remove cat sick from my carpet. Worked a treat and left the carpet smelling and looking great! Easy to use, only issue would be the tab you pierce.. if you press to hard the tab removes its self and over soak the stain. Will purchase again.