4.8 5 0 774 774 Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover uses its oxi powered formula and brush head attachment to get right to remove tough stains and odours from upholstery and carpets, in the home or car, and is ideal for pet owners.
Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

01/03/2021
Good
Good product but sometimes it can't deal with some stains on the carpet. Nice idea with attached brushes.
01/03/2021
Very satisfied with the result!
I tried this product recently and I'm very pleased with the result. Another advantage is very good price!
01/03/2021
Does what it says on the bottle
I used this to remove some stains on my carpet and it certainly worked. The only issue is, try to feather out the area else you will be left with a really bright clean patch on your carpet.
27/02/2021
Great for red muddy paw prints
This has been a game changer, no more looking for a cloth as it has the brush attached. Gets rid of stains quick and easy.
26/02/2021
life saver
This has been absolutely amazing especially on whitle carpet where I have spilt some tomatoe soup on. I was able to use this and remove the stain. I would recommend this prouct.
25/02/2021
Works well.
This has worked well for me, especially as I have a son and pets. Cleaned small stains out my rug, carpet and my sofa. It would be great if it came in a nicer scent though. Something more fresh.
24/02/2021
Great for animal stains
Works really well for the animal accidents and really handy and easy to use
23/02/2021
Wow
This product is amazing. It removed blood stains from a light grey carpet.
23/02/2021
Not bad!
Brush on product great, love the idea of this however the cleaner is not the best takes a lot of scrubbing and was still left with a slight mark on my carpet. Best for light spills and stains
21/02/2021
Blessing
This has been a real blessing when our cat was ill on the carpet - repeatedly. It cleans stains and removes odours leaving your carpets fresh and stain free
21/02/2021
Best I've Tried
Bought this out of desperation as nothing else would work on the arms of my fabric sofa - mid turquoise so shows up everything. There were years of stains, everything from tea to dog slabber, that I'd tried other brands, types, and methods to remove them - from foam and scrubbing, to a steamer. All I can say is wow! Brought it back as new and didn't lose dye from the fabric. Genuinely was shocked considering how ingrained the stains were. Took soft drink marks out of my car seats, and dog vomit stains out of a light carpet too. And a tiny amount goes a long way. Top quality, easy to use, and great value for money.
20/02/2021
Brilliant for stains!
If you have a stain that hard to get off, I would definitely buy this! It's not just for carpets! It's taken loads of stains out I've had such as drinks, blood, general stains and more! I definitely recommend this!
18/02/2021
Perfect for those small accidents
Got this after a friend manages to spill their Chinese takeaway on my sofa. A quick text to make sure it didn’t fade the fabric and the job was done. I’ve used it countless times around the house include around the bird cage when droppings have fallen outside the cages
17/02/2021
Puppy power!!
Saved my carpet on many occasion due to two mucky puppies......... and a clumsy son! Great product, works great with the attached brush head too!!
16/02/2021
Miracle!
I needed something to clean a mattress, and this worked wonders on it! I tried everything until I bought this and I wouldn’t go back now, I always make sure there is one in the cupboard!