4.8 5 0 631 631 Dr. Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover uses its oxi powered formula and brush head attachment to get right to remove tough stains and odours from upholstery and carpets, in the home or car, and is ideal for pet owners.
Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover

JUST BRILLIANT
THIS REALLY DOES WORK A TREAT. I HAVE USED IT ON MY CARPETS WHICH ARE SILK AND IT DID NOT DAMAGE OR LEAVE STREAKS. I ALSO USED IT ON MY CAR SEAT WHICH HAD A STAIN ON IT AND IT IS NOW STAIN FREE, FANTASTIC PRODUCT
27/03/2020
Not bad for a stain remover
The packaging is great to use for application but it took a couple of uses before the stain came out.
27/03/2020
This is great on small to medium stains, but would recommend a larger bottle, or 2 bottles for anything bigger than a full wine glass spill. This is a great product, though we found it runs out quite quickly if you don’t follow the instructions to aid liquid release (not a product fault - definitely a user issue)
24/03/2020
Great produt
I've been using this to lean up after pet accidents wee/sick and its been great, lifts the stain, smells great and dries quickly
22/03/2020
Toddlers
This product is a life saver if you have a toddler, that spills, drops, or even is sick on your carpets. My son decided to mush crayons into his carpet and this cleared it up. Made it easer with the attachment.
21/03/2020
Life saver
My absolute life saver. Being both a mother and a child carer you can only imagine the stains I deal with daily. Finally found a product that works and I would never turn back or try something else!
21/03/2020
Incredible
This product is amazing and smells great too!! So convenient and removed stains like a treat. I've even used it on my clothes. Highly recommended 👍
Brilliant
The thing I love most about this is the bottle/brush head design, it makes cleaning up carpet messes so quick and easy! The product itself works a treat, it’s easy to work into the carpet and leaves it smelling clean, it dries quickly and doesn’t leave residue. I have 3 cats and a man so I’m always having to clean something up, I don’t think I’d use anything else, love it.
Light Stain
I bought this product from a local supermarket because I had a small stain in the entrance to my living room this did get the stain out with some elbow grease, so I told my grandad about this because he had a slipper mark infront of his chair and it even got rthat out too! Brilliant stuff for small stains and the brush isn't to abrasive.
Don’t use anything else
Fantastic product. With 2 young children and a dog this product is an essential in my house hold. Easily cleans any spills or stains on carpet or sofa.
16/03/2020
Swear by it
I have used this product for so long and for so many things. Any stains and I know this will get it up no problem!
15/03/2020
My go to product! I always make sure I have plenty in my cupboard as it really is an amazing product. I've got makeup, coffee, juice etc out my carpet with this.
13/03/2020
Great for busy families
Wow what a fabulous product! Just what you need if you've got kids, dog and a light grey colour carpet and there prone to having accidents !!! Best carpet cleaner I've tried and will definitely be purchasing again!
12/03/2020
Perfect for puppies
We used this to clear up any little accidents while our puppy was toilet training. It’s super quick and easy to use with no need for towels and potions. Only downside was we had an old carpet at the time and the patches that we cleaned came up brighter and cleaner than the rest of the carpet!
11/03/2020
great product
great product, removes any stains, makes a huge difference - I am so happy with the results