4.7 5 0 49 49 Just add milk to make a perfect banana and chocolate chip loaf cake!

06/04/2018
So convenient for a quick baked treat! Easy to make and tastes beautiful ! Shame the portion is so small but when it's on offer there's no harm in buying more!
22/11/2017
Very easy to do and tastes lovely but the portion size isn't for a family
22/11/2017
I actually just tried this yesterday & it's so quick & easy .I tried the lemon cake . came out lovely, decent size .lovely & moist cake.
22/11/2017
Very easy to mix and turned out beautifully. It’s a shame it’s small because it’s not family size . I found it a little dry, but with some butter on it, fabulous!! Would definitely buy it again.
21/11/2017
Very easy to make and so moist,the only downside is the size of the cake I have to buy 3 so everyone gets a bit
21/11/2017
I have not tried this flavour but the other two flavours available. The cake is super easy to do. Such a delicious and fluffy cake. We couldn’t get enough of it! Will definitely buy again and can only recommend this product. Actually recommend it to our disabled neighbour a few days back, she loves her cakes but cannot bake... with this beauty however she won’t have any problems.
11/11/2017
I adore this cake and so easy to cook. Comes out perfect.
03/08/2018
This looks like something I’d like to try, I usually make my own but why bother now u can buy it to cook in the box
27/11/2017
Am going to buy and try this based on reviews - will let you know!
23/11/2017
I’ve not tried this as of yet but I would like to be given the chance to try it and review
23/11/2017
Haven't tried this yet but would love to bake it with the grandchildren
23/11/2017
my grandchildren love to bake, plus banana and chocolate are there favourite things . i would enjoy making this with them.
23/11/2017
WoW I would love to try this it only needs milk a cooker and a eager tester
22/11/2017
I have not tried this but would love to try it and review it
22/11/2017
i would like to try this as havent tried it maybe i could review this please thanks.