4.2 5 0 38 38 Engineered for multiple hair types. With barrels to curl and wave, and brushes to control, smooth or add volume.
Dyson Airwrap

24/11/2020
Disappointed
Hair was left frizzy. Curls dis not last very long dropped out after an hour. I had high hopes for this product but was left disappointed.
23/11/2020
Good all in one - but curls don’t hold for me
I was super excited to use this but I was a little disappointed. I’m the main thing I wanted it for was to curl my hair - when it was longer it was easier to do and I managed to keep it holding a little more than now since I’ve had my hair cut. I can’t seem to effectively curl it at all now. But the hairdryer and brushes are great and handy to have all in one appliance. It’s fairly pricey so not sure the price is worth it though
23/11/2020
Ok so far..
I have long thick hair and thought this would Make styling easier and it does. However the brush adapter on it ends up with my hair looking straight however it still gets kinks in it and I sometimes have to go over it with straighteners. I tried using the curling Wanda abs it didn’t go how I thought it would. It dries my hair much quicker but overal I think I need to practice abit more to get the hang of it.
17/11/2020
Easy styling
I love my dyson air wrap. Makes curling hair alot easier. The short videos are informative which show how to use the product. I do at times have problems with cleaning the filter but apart from that I can't fault it.
17/11/2020
Bouncy salon blowdry
Easy to use and achieve that salon look. Love that it doesn't damage your hair either.
16/11/2020
Brilliant
If you want a bouncy blow dry this is a game changer !!! Less damaging Easy to use Not so keen on the curling part of the product. They didn’t hold but maybe I didn’t do it for long enough x
15/11/2020
Stylish styler
My husband bought this for me last Christmas as a surprise. I’ve got very frizzy hair and the Dyson Styler helps to tame and style it beautifully. The set did take me a little time to get used to but now I find it really easy to look like I’ve just stepped out of the salon
13/11/2020
I love mine
This airwrap is a life saver ! Best invention the , technology means it isn’t damaging to your hair .It helps you save time by styling your hair at the same time as drying gives volume and amazing curly blow drys with no need to go to a salon this product will help me safe money in the long run . My hair has hair extensions and it works very well I think I’m next going to invest in the long barrel attachments which you buy separately . I purchased the limited edition copper dyson airwrap I’m in love with it , life changer .
Worth every penny!
I've got long thick hair that can barely keep a curl, with Dyson tho it's a different story! Kept a beautiful curl for two days! Amazing as a hair dryer too!
Good Tool
I decided to bit the bullet with this and treat myself.. It is pricey but I figured I would give it a go. I have quite long thick hair so drying it after washing can be very time consuming. The thing I love about this is that whilst it's drying your hair its also styling it! It does take a little getting used too but once you get the hang of it its brill. It takes me around 45 minutes to dry/curl my whole head. It has 3 heat settings and a cool shot. Drys my daughters hair in 2 minutes and leaves the most beautiful shine! It is also pretty quiet compared to other hair dryers i have used. It comes in a luxurious box and just looks boujee :)
Game Changer
This is a total game changer. For a product that cost this much you would want it to curl the hair around the wand and guess what? it does exactly that!. I don't even use my GHD's now as this just doesn't give it that just out of the salon look.
12/11/2020
Good product but not worth the price
I was expecting big things from the air wrap given the price. It did have some great features, particularly that it dries your hair quickly and leaves it feeling shiny and smooth. However, when using it to curl I found my curls dropped really easy! I don’t think they lasted the journey to my evening out. The blow dry brush also doesn’t give me anywhere near the same volume of my babyliss styler which is 10% of the cost of the air wrap. It is most likely down to my hair- so if you have thick hair which struggles to hold volume then I would avoid shelling out for the dyson.
10/11/2020
Sorry Dyson, it's not for me!
Firstly I will say that Dyson's airwrap technology is great, once you get the hang of it however the curls do not hold for very long. I usually I use my straighteners to create long lasting curls & waves in my hair and unless the weather is humid, they last the whole day (at least) sometimes even longer! I also tried using it on my daughter's hair and she wasn't overly impressed either. Fortunately, I was able to return it under the 30-day money back guarantee option from my supplier. I couldn't honestly recommend the Airwrap, not at this price. I feel a little stingy giving 3 stars but feel that 4 stars would have been too high, so my score is 3.5/5.
Dyson Airwrap long barrel
Love it, much less damaging than tongs or straightening irons
The best of the best
For the money I thought wtf this is so much but once I got my hands on one it changed my life and the way I do my hair this has made me look after my hair a lot more, I would say to save up of you don’t have the money as it can be classed as a luxurious gift but would highly recommend to anyone love the different things to connect to it