4.4 5 0 30 30 E45 Eczema Repair is a scientifically proven emollient cream, designed to treat symptoms of Eczema. With omega fatty acids to help repair the skin barrier and keep it moisturised for 24 hours Provides a protective layer that helps to lock moisture into the skin and helps keep irritants out to avoid triggering new flare-ups Soothes very dry and itchy skin

18/07/2019
A must-have product
I have had eczema since I was a child and have tried many creams to ease the symptoms over the years, E45 is by far the best product I have ever tried, it soothes the itching, helps heal skin breakouts and cracked skin and makes my skin feel silky smooth instead of scaly and sore. I make sure I always have a supply for when I need it.
23/06/2019
Really good
I and both of my children have eczema and have tried lots of different lotions, this is one of the best. Not too greasy and sinks in really well
27/05/2019
Dry skin relief
Soaks in really quick and helps to relieve itching and pain within minutes.
21/05/2019
Miracle worker!
Both me and my little girl take massive advantage of this! My daughter is 2&half and suffers with awful eczema all over, we applied after a bath and the next morning all the dryness and most of the redness had gone! I also use this in warm weather as I get sensitive skin after being in the sun it also works wonders on me 🙂 highly recommend for little ones suffering!
20/05/2019
Works wonders, isn’t greasy. It’s really handy for dry itchy skin. Very easy to apply and available in lots of shops.
13/05/2019
Must have
Used on myself and my son and for us both it worked brilliant my skin has never looked so fresh and soft before I'm so amazed by it!
30/04/2019
Ok
Bought this for my boyfriend , sadly he had a reaction to it . I tried it myself and it was fine.
Very happy
I have a eczma from long time im use this cream for my dry skin.
amazing
this little beauty is fantastic , I suffer with quite bad dermatitis and psoriasis . it relieved the irritation and my skijn was much improved even after just a couple of days
Soft skin
Really good for dry skin I love to put this on after a shower
24/04/2019
Used frequently for dry skin
I use this on my hands after working hard and it is great for keeping skin soft. My son also uses it for his eczema and finds that it helps a lot.
24/04/2019
Moisturising
This is great on my dry skin that I have on my elbows, I've had eczema for a long time and this really soothes it.
23/04/2019
Rich and moisturisering
This cream is really smooth and rich -I use it for sunburn, eczema, dry skins on elbows -anywhere with dry skin:)
20/04/2019
Not for us
I used this on my daughter who has eczema. For some reason her skin reacted and it did not help at all. I had to stop using it on her. However, my partner used it on his dry skin on his elbows and it did soften them a bit and he was fine with it.
19/04/2019
Good
Does what it says.It's not too cold or greasy when it goes on, dries quickly, and gave me the first decent night's sleep I've had in a few weeks