07/06/2019
Fantastic for dry itchy skin.
Fantastic for dry itchy skin. I have this in my bathroom and use it at least once a week and believe it or not it’s not greasy at all which I was expecting. However it’s very good for the skin nourishing and as well as making the skin feel smooth it actually gets rid of all those itchy feelings.
20/03/2019
Good product
Bought this product by mistake(thinking it was something else) but ended up going back for more. Really good moisturiser and is long lasting.
02/12/2018
Best for silky skin
Nothing beats E45 if you suffer from dry skin. Winter is the worst time for dry skin but E45 works wonders for me and works 24 hours a day.
20/11/2018
E45
Love all products of E45! Smell good. Recommending
19/11/2018
Review
Great product . Use it daily on body on my body . Not expensive but quality product
17/11/2018
Body healer
Excellent product definitely buy it again very good for dry skin
14/11/2018
just the job works well
this product is just the job it's nice and rich and leaves your skin feeling fab..
10/11/2018
Perfect for the winter months
My skin tends to really dry out during the winter months and it can be a struggle to find something suitable that doesn’t leave a greasy residue. A friend gave me a sample of this lotion and I rushed straight out to by a bottle. I shower in the morning, pat myself dry and lather this all over my body. It’s luxiourous and sinks right in, no residue and I’m able to get dressed straight away. Within a couple of days I noticed a visible difference with my skin, it’s soft to the touch looks supple and moisturised and that carries right through the day until I’m getting in my pjs at night. This product is now a permanent part of my daily routine.
02/11/2018
Very moisturising!
This cream is very good! I have very dry skin especially during the winter, so this is definitely a must-have !!
Rich and creamy
I love E45 products so I felt sure I would love this one too and I wasn't disappointed. It was beautifully rich and creamy and smelt lovely. Most importantly it left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I shall certainly be buying it again.
very good and rich
this is a really nice product nice and rich make your skin nice and soft
Rich and cteamy
Rich and creamy moisturiser suitable for those with very dry skin
01/04/2019
I would like to taste this product because my skin have problem maybe it will help me
17/11/2018
my sister uses this daily and says it is amazeing product
16/11/2018
Don't know if this will be to greasy for me, I have combination skin.