4.8 5 0 13 13 A rich and creamy caramel cheesecake swirled with dulce de leche toffee on a digestive biscuit base. Finished with a layer of salted caramel and almonds "Serves 12"

05/07/2019
Absolutely Lush!
This may be considered a costly dessert, however we found that it easily fed 12-14 people. The base is lovely and crisp, with a velvety soft cream centre. Best of all is the caramel topping, salty, but not too salty, it was devoured by adults and kids alike. I would purchase again without a thought, however only when I was feeding at least people. I would recommend. I would also like to try any other products this company make.
29/06/2019
The best cheesecake ever, most suitable for those who have a sweet tooth. Perfect for dinner parties or as a chill time dessert
28/06/2019
Wow
This is one of the best cheese cakes ì have tasted .it is smooth and creamy, very light and fluffy the topping ìs verý tasty but verý sweet
18/06/2019
Cheescake
This cheesecake makes you addictive! You start with one piece but can't stop:)
03/06/2019
The best
ENglish cheescake company you are the best, delight to the senses.
30/05/2019
Simply divine
I’ve had a few different flavours from the cheesecake company all have been gorgeous. Bit on the expensive side but well worth it for a special treat.
29/05/2019
Delicious!
This product is absolutely delicious. It has a super smooth, creamy texture and a rich look. It tastes amazing and is very satisfying
21/05/2019
Omg it's amazing!
This cheesecake is absolutely amazing, it is rich and creamy! It is very moorish, deliciously sweet but not too much so. The only thing is I didn't buy enough the first time round and had to go and get more! Would reccomend buying a whole.cheese cake a slice just womt be enough!
09/05/2019
Yum
Not really a cheesecake fan but loved this! Was really nice
24/06/2019
Havent tryed yet but next on my list .. it looks so nice .fab when the grandchildren come
04/05/2019
Sounds really good. Cheese cake sounds Delicious to me. I love cheesecakes!
01/05/2019
Would definitely love to try this cheesecake, love cheesecake and don't think I would share this one though
10/01/2019
Mmmmmm I love salted caramel. I bet this would be yummy