4.7 5 0 25 25 Lashes seem to multiply, magnify, grow to extremes. Three different high-volume fibres create audacious, false-lash effects. Lash Advancing Vitamin Complex conditions. Lustrous color leaves eyes looking brighter, wider, more seductive than ever. Oversized Brushcomber Extreme™ creates over-the-top lashes Read more at https://www.boots.com/estee-lauder-sumptuous-extreme-mascara-10119081#fxIX1gJo85Pddqvw.99

12/09/2019
Very good mascara
It is a very good mascara, it doesn't smudge on the eyelids and doesn’t make my eyes watery.
01/09/2019
Great Lashes
I have used Estee Lauder Mascara for around four years its a good full brush and doesn't clog the lashes as you build up the product. I have tried other Brands but always return to Estee Lauder.
01/09/2019
Fantastic
This is a fantastic mascara and worth the money.made my eyelashes look great and was also easy to remove.it also seems to last ages.
04/08/2019
Great mascara
This is one of my favourite mascara. It's got a nice brush and most importantly is very easy to layer. There's no clumping or smudgy eyes, it stays nice all day long. I would say it's more voluminous type of product, not much lengthening.
06/06/2019
colourful
great colour range excellent coverage easy to apply & long lasting
02/05/2019
Love it 😍
This for me is a perfect mascara- goes on lovely, no clumpy lashes and I have full long lashes all day - have recommended to friends to will continue to do so.
02/05/2019
Amazing, amazing product BUT not cruelty free
Before I decided to go cruelty free I would buy at least 4 of these per year they were my absolute. No matter how long you had it, it just never clumped up. I am still trying to find an alternative - hopefully I will soon.
30/04/2019
Holy grail!
This is the holy grail of mascaras for me! I have tried so many but this is the one I always come back to. It adds a great amount of volume to your lashes and even adds curl and definition (which is a real challenge with my lashes).
26/04/2019
Quality over price.
I use mascara on a daily basis and this is my go to for sure, the application of the product couldn't be any better! It applies onto my eyelashes extremely well, enhancing and multiplying each individual lash. I would definitely recommend this product as it can survive a night out with the girls.
24/04/2019
Very good and long lasting
I bought that mascara in the hope that a higher priced range mascara would be of better quality and I wasn't disappointed, my lashes are longer and more defined without looking clumpy like some cheaper brands.
23/04/2019
Marvellous Mascara
I use this a lot as originally got a sample in an Estee lauder goody bag and it's fab. Easy to apply as applicator is thick and sturdy and wand perfectly shaped to make it easier to apply without getting everywhere but your lashes although quite expensive I'd still buy as it doesn't irritate my eye or surrounding skin and goes on without clumping
20/04/2019
Love this mascara😄 my daughter got it me, really lengthens lashes.Only thing I don't like is the only thing that removes it is estee lauder eye make up remover!All my old mascara came off with baby wipes x
16/04/2019
Great lashes
Gave me great length and volume without clogging up my lashes.
16/04/2019
Amazing length
This mascara has a decent sized wand to get all lashes and the corner ones too. Its buildable without getting clumpy. It lengthens my lashes to the max and thickens too. Lasts ages without drying out. One of my fave mascaras!
15/04/2019
Sensitive
I had this bought for me , I tried it but I must have sensitive eyes as my eyes itched while ever I had it on, great for volume thou.