4.4 5 0 40 40 Lashes seem to multiply, magnify, grow to extremes. Three different high-volume fibres create audacious, false-lash effects. Lash Advancing Vitamin Complex conditions. Lustrous color leaves eyes looking brighter, wider, more seductive than ever. Oversized Brushcomber Extreme™ creates over-the-top lashes Read more at https://www.boots.com/estee-lauder-sumptuous-extreme-mascara-10119081#fxIX1gJo85Pddqvw.99
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara

10/02/2020
Not the best
You would think the with the hefty price tag this mascara would be great but sadly it isn’t. Estée Lauder do amazing make up but this just isn’t one of them it can get quite flaky and clumpy
03/02/2020
Elizabeth Arden mascara..
I love Elizabeth Arden make up, but this product actually disappointed me. I loved the packaging and the brush was a really good brush but I found the the mascara dried out fast, and went kinda clumpy? I unfortunately wouldn’t recommend this product but definitely their others!
20/01/2020
Lashes that will rock the eye
Loved this mascara it conditioned my lashes whilst giving them a really sexy party ready look for the evening only down fall is that it can dry out faster than expected so make sure you seal the cap on tight after each use to make it last that 3 month mark ♥️ But girls if you are after a new set of lashes that are supper sexy and flirty then you need to try this only down fall is the cost but if you are smart with it then it will last you the full 3 months recommend for mascara and you will get loads a complements from the girls and guys
19/01/2020
Not bad
I do love Estee lauder products I’m a huge fan, however this mascara didn’t wow me enough for the price that it costs, a drug store mascara would essentially give you the same effect. I swear by the double wear foundation aswell as their serums however this just wasn’t for me
07/01/2020
Lovely mascara
I love the wide bristles on this brush it really helps to define and lengthen the lashes.
14/12/2019
Lengthening
This was the first time using this brand, I gave it a go after seeing people recommending it and I was disappointed, it lengthens my lashes and doesn't crumble throughout the day.
25/11/2019
was gifted this and was over the moon to receive it. Wee bit pricey for me to buy but I really do love what it does to my lashes. It lengthens, it thickens it looks great and no clumps!! I like this product!
16/11/2019
Amazing - would buy again
I love this mascara, my lashes are long and not clumpy. It also doesn’t rub onto the lid which is the negative I usually find with most mascaras. You definitely get your money’s worth.
31/10/2019
Mascara
I love this product. It totally lifts your lashes and I have tried many. Would recommend for anyone who wants lashes to look longer
28/10/2019
My favourite!
This mascara is such a life saver! I have been using it for a year or so now and it makes my lashes look so long and pretty.
26/10/2019
Good but pricey
Leaves my lashes looking thicker and longer. The wand is great but just a bit too big for my lashes in the inner corners. A bit too pricey and there are better drugstore mascaras that are worth the price.
25/10/2019
Yves Saint La-Lashes
I was gifted this and was over the moon to receive it. Wee bit pricey for me to buy but I really do love what it does to my lashes. It lengthens, it thickens it looks great and no clumps!! Only downfall is the brush is a wee bit big for my inner corner of my eye ... Still would defo recommend. Fantastic product.
14/10/2019
I wanted to love this
This is a bit more than what I would usually pay for a mascara, but I felt like treating myself. I found the brush to big to get into the inner and outer corners. The formula did give good lengthening and thickening results, but I also found it flaked a bit by lunchtime
28/09/2019
Volume to the max
Absolutely love this product by far one tie beat mascaras out its a little bit pricey than the high street brands but if you want to treat yourself this is a must the super black colour left my eyes popping within one coat and is super easy to apply
26/09/2019
Just not for me
Although the other reviews are positive, I didn't get on well with this mascara. The brush is, in my opinion, far too big to be practical. When the mascara was first opened I was spending as much time clearing up excess mascara from around my eye as I was putting it on! I also never usually have trouble with mascara smudging (as a contact lens wearer, I don't ever rub my eyes) and this one seems to smudge a lot! In the month or so since opening the mascara, it has quickly dried out and become quite clumpy. I now go through my lashes with a spoolie afterwards to keep them separated. Despite the above, it does give good lift without the use of curlers and lengthens the lashes really well. I just find it too much of a fuss with the above points in mind and considering how much it costs!