16/05/2019
Great winter moisturiser
This is a very rich cream that moisturises and protects. My skin felt soft and supple. I would prefer it in the winter when my skin is dry, as I prefer a lighter cream during the summer months. It was very good under makeup.
Eucerin day cream
Its a nice light cream. Not greasy absorbed into my skin quickly. Smells nicely not strong at all. Made my skin smooth and feel healthy.However havent noticed much difference on my pigments msy be the very light coloured are lighter a bit.
best ever cream
fantastic product, very nourishing ,used both day and night creams made a huge difference, I loved it
It works
Fantastic! Really notices a difference in dark spots after about 4 weeks. I'll definitely be purchasing again. It also glides on and absorbs really well. Hydrated my skin and was a perfect base under light foundation. I did find the scent quite overwhelming, but I'm used to using more naturally scented creams like from PHB or Neal's Yard. I usually don't trust the SPF in face cream, but this was definitely sufficient and I have pale skin.
Sunscreen
Its very moist and not sticky as most sunscreen does. Love the texture!
Amazing cream
I was sceptical about this cream at first but it is amazing! I had a dark age spot under my eye and since using this cream, my skin is not only softer but the mark on my face has dramatically lightened in colour and isn’t as visible as it was before using this cream. Highly recommended!
11/05/2019
It Really Works
I really love sunbathing and I used to be on direct sunlight a lot. Unfortunately I have sun damage on my cheeks. Eucerin Anti-Pigment Day Cream makes wonders. It really helps and not just masks the problem. My dark spots nearly disappeared after 3 weeks daily usage. I will definitely repurchase. It contains SPF30 to prevent further sun damage. My dry skin feels soft and healthy. Eucerin is my favourite day cream.
11/05/2019
Can see the difference !!
Non gr3asy, easily absorbed leaving skin feel hydrated. The results were fantastic, not what I expected. My skin tone appears more even, reduction in blemishes and anti age spots. Definitely feels like my skin looks younger, not something I thought would happen in just 30 days. Would definitely recommend.
10/05/2019
Worth a try
Lovely cream, easily absorbed, nice scent and left my skin feeling soft and supple.
09/05/2019
Anti-ageing, skin perfecting day cream
I have used Eucerin Anti-Pigment Day Cream alongside the Night Cream for the past 6 weeks and have had good results. My uneven skin tone has definitely diminished, resulting in a healthy, more even looking complexion. The face cream has an SPF 30 so it protects against the suns rays and prevents age spots and uneven patches forming. It isn't particularly thick in consistency but hydrated my skin well all day. It is also good underneath make up which is a bonus. All in all a great anti ageing, skin perfecting product that I will continue using and be recommending to friends and family.
Creamy and smooth
Used product for 6weeks night and day. Very smooth and used under Bb cream. Didn't really have any great smell but was creamy and absorbed in to my skin.
Day cream.
Really nice packaging and nice to use. It definitely made a difference to my skins look and texture.
Amazing discovery
It’s an amazing product! It absorbs very quickly and leaves the skin feeling fresh and nourished. After a week of use there were noticeable effects on my skin - less pigmentation and dryness. Perfect.
Less patchiness more tone
Seemed like a regular moisturizer with good consistency, easy to use and absorbed well with no heaviness. Enjoyed using it and skin always felt supple and protected. After trial 6 weeks my pigmentation does appear improved with an overall smoothness, rather matt feel? I would like more reduction in redness but the patchy look is definitely better and I will continue to buy this product with hope for even more improvements . I am most impressed even though I still don't think I have witnessed full benefits as yet!
Natural and Unashamed
I have tried numberous creams similar to Eucerin Anti-Pigment Day Cream SPF30 and none of them compares to Eucerine. It conceals up to 98% of Skin Pigments and blotches. It is easy to apply and there is no wastage. Used on it's own you can really see and feel a diference to my skin, I have found that thre is no need or any other moisturisers. I find it also gives skin a good glow. My skin has been much clearer and softer. I also wear it under Make-up and when applying make-up it helps give an even appearance. Used in tandum with the Eucerine Night Cream I feel more confident.