20/05/2019
Worked but didn't smell great
Although I was seeing results this was using both day and night cream. The night cream was unfortunately too greasy for me and had a strong smell which I didn't find very pleasant.
Does what it promises
Lovely silky moisturizing texture, a little too rich for my oily skin but would suit most. Made my skin feel soft and gradually reduced pigmentation.
outstanding results
I used both the day and night creams with fantastic results , very happy indeed and would not hesitate to recommend
Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night Cream
It's very good and quickly absorbed and feels soft.
Really Noticed a Difference
Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night Cream was lovely to apply and I found very effective. I also used it on the back of my hands. It has really helped the look and feel of my skin.
Eucerin anti-pigment night cream
A non greasy night cream. Absorbed quickly when applied. The smell was not too strong. Didn't work for me, unfortunately, didn't see much difference except that when using it with the day cream made my skin dry.
Fantastic product
The product is fantastic. My skin felt very nourished and hydrated after each application. I’ve noticed it became brighter and healthier.
Fantastic
This cream has left my face feeling smooth, clear and glowing. I use this every night along with the daydream everyday. My skin has never felt better
Night cream
Really was looking forward to trying and after the 6 week trial this really made my skin very dry
Night nourishment
Have been using the night cream for over 6 weeks now along with the day cream. I notice such a big difference in my skin and my brown spots have really reduced in size. The cream is not thick and it absorbs really quickly and has a lovely faint scent. When I wake in the morning I feel like my skin is still really nourished. I have found this a god send when I am working night shift as I still apply it at night as normal before work and after a 10 1/2 hour shift in a home than can be very warm and dry it still keeps my skin soft
19/05/2019
Eucerin night cream
It is a nice light night cream. It is absorbing quickly no greasy feeling. My skin looks and feel healthy. Not sure about the pigmentation effect cant see too much change on my dark spots.
Only good for moisturising
I had high expectations from this product as the brand is reputable. It work as a good moisturiser but in terms of pigmentation I did not see any reduction.
Night cream
The cream was quite thick, spreads evenly over the skin. Doesn’t feel greasy or oily.
17/05/2019
Good cream but no panda eyes please!
I thought this was an effective cream but it was quite oily and not suitable for eye make-up wearers as it causes it to smudge.
Best Anti-Pigment Night Cream
My skin is dry with brown sun damages on my cheeks. I am so happy I have found Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night Cream. It fades my melanin patches and besides it perfectly nourishes my dry skin. My skin is rejuvenated and looks healthier. After two weeks use the results are even more visible. It is important to use Eucerin regularly. I found the product easy to apply and it does not irritate my skin. My skin looks more even and recharged with moisture. Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night Cream is wonderful.