24/05/2019
Great!
Easy to use and apply with the wand. When I applied this to my spots, they became less red and flared.
24/05/2019
Miracle treatment for age spots!
This is a miracle product! I started using it without much hope of it working, and to start with it looked useless, but I persevered and was rewarded with faded age spots (that had made my face look dirty) almost disappearing over a number of weeks.
23/05/2019
Great complimentary product
I thought this product worked really well when used in conjunction with the serum. I didn't notice much difference when I used it on its own but that maybe be because the serum had done the job.
An effective product
I have a few darker "age spots" of dark pigmentation on my face. I have been using Eucerin anti-pigmentation spot treatment for around 7 weeks and I am pleased with how much less noticeable they are becoming. I would definitely recommend it
Gently works
I have been using this daily and I am now starting to see a slight reduction in the pigmented areas, the improvement takes a while to be seen but happy with the progress far, will definitely continue using this
Anti pigment treatment
I used this in conjunction with the anti-pigment lotion which was applied all over. My general complexion improved slightly, however, there was not a significant difference after using the spot treatment for 6 weeks. My brown pigment spots were ever so slightly lighter however, I found that the spot treatment did not react well with my skin as it caused slight rashing/spots on the areas where I applied it, so did not use it on some days. I am not sure that it made enough of a difference for me to continue using it.
Really works!
Really fast acting product, goes on easily and isn't sticky like other treatments, results almost instantly.
Not for me
Wasnt keen on the texture or scent of the product, also made me break out in spots where i used it
20/05/2019
Would definitely use again!
It worked really well on individual blemishes. It was great that I could apply it so accurately each spot due to the small tip.
Eucerin Anti-Pigment Spot Treatment
I used the Eucerin Anti-Pigment Spot Treatment along with Eucerin Anti-Pigment Dual Serum and while both are easy to apply I did not see much of an improvement in the dark marks on my skin. Unfortunately I wouldn't buy this product.
Dark Spot corrector
It was maybe just my sample but it didn’t seem like there was much liquid in the bottle I did try it on a dark age spot I didn’t notice much difference
Eucerin Anti pigment spot treatment
Eucerin Anti pigment spot treatment did not change my skin very much.I cant see big difference after use.I was expecting it will be concentrated product with big power but unfortunatelly its not.Smells quite like a spirit,not very pleasure smell.
Great Blemish treatment
I loved the Eucerin Anti-Pigment Spot Treatment its very simple to use just put it on the areas of pigment you want to treat with the wand and I have noticed these areas on my face have faded I will keep on using it.
Easy to use
Easy to apply feels nice on skin. Only noticed a very slight reduction in pigmentation
19/05/2019
What a difference!
Love these products. They have made a real difference to my skin and confidence.