Fabulosa Apple Zing Kitchen Spray 500ml

4.7 5 0 351 351 A fruity accord of sweet green apple and supporting notes of pear, leading to some florality and a clean musk base. Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria and removes dirt, grease & grime from hobs, cookers, sinks, bins, kitchen surfaces, cupboards & drawers. Smellicious and effective kitchen cleaning!
Fabulosa Apple Zing Kitchen Spray 500ml

19/05/2022
Lush
I am beginning to buy more and more of this range .The smell is divine and its a multitasking cleaner which is also a good thing.certainly recommend and looking forward to trying there other products.
12/05/2022
Love this
I love this product, it smells good and works a treat for most things. I use it for everything, cleaning all the sides and radiators! Would recommend if you are looking for something with is multipurpose.
09/05/2022
Lushable
Gosh it smells amazing smell lasts for a while trigger spray excellent defo worth the money
06/05/2022
My weekly grocery shopping is incomplete with out fabolusa apple & zing kitchen spray . I love the smell also good for deep cleaning & sanitising. I highly recommend
29/04/2022
Love this range
Loved the scent and the fact it doesn’t leave sticky residue or smears on my surfaces
26/04/2022
Smells lovely
This smells lovely. I wouldn’t say it’s any different from other antibacterial sprays for the kitchen but it does the job and it’s also great value for money.
25/04/2022
Love
I use this to clean my all kitchen . I love the result and smell is so nice
19/04/2022
Good
My favourite Fabulosa ,smell amazing all house
17/04/2022
Wow...
I just love anything from Fabulosa, and the kitchen cleaner is no different. The fragrance is outstanding and lasts a good 24 hours, makes your kitchen smell and look sparkling clean. Highly recommended.
13/04/2022
It's ok
I was a bit underwhelmed by this. The spray was ok, but I just didn't feel the fragrance. It wasn't particularly strong nor did it last particularly long. It's a good product to use and not overly expensive but if you're looking for something where the scent lasts long after you've used it, this isn't the one
12/04/2022
Love it ❤️
I used to have this thing about lemon sent in everything to clean. But decided to give it a try, and O M G ! I love it! The apple sent is amazing!!
07/04/2022
Fresh
This smells so fresh and crisp. It's easy to use and handy for pretty much anything. I use it on my radiators and when they are on they give off the smell.
06/04/2022
Great smell
This product is great. Had it in many scents and all cleaned well without leaving any residue, has a good strong smell that last a while and makes house smell fresh
04/04/2022
nicely scented
this is a really nicely scented spray. not too overpowering, but still nice.
29/03/2022
Perfect cleaning
These products smell beautiful. They fill your kitchen with the most beautiful scent. So easy to use and at an excellent price point. The spray pump means you use just the right amount