4.7 5 0 59 59 Established in 1974, we believe in harnessing the power of nature without harming it in the process. Our products are made using the highest quality, naturally derived, cruelty-free ingredients, with 100% natural fragrance - and they work beautifully. This fresh and fruity blueberry shampoo is packed with antioxidants and will help to keep your hair looking healthy and shiny. This great-smelling shampoo is also Vegan and Cruelty-Free. <ul> <li>Made using 100% natural fragrance</li> <li>Made with essential oils</li> <li>No Parabens and SLS</li> <li>Vegan and Cruelty-Free</li> <li>99% Natural Origin</li> </ul>
Faith in Nature Blueberry Shampoo

29/07/2020
Smells divine!
What is not to love! No nasties in Faith in Nature products and if you then go on to purchase the Super sizes you can pour into the existing bottles to help cut both carbon footprints & reduce your plastic usage. The shampoo is great for all hair types, put particularly those who have greasier hair. Containing no nasties it’s particularly good for children, sensitive skin & itchy scalps. & for sulphate free shampoo it’s a bargain, especially considering how much you get in a bottle. This brand is my family favourite!
28/07/2020
Smells So Good
Absolutely in love with this shampoo, bursting with fragrance. Won me over even more with it being cruelty free.
27/07/2020
My daughter is mixed race and has beautiful curly hair but can also get very dry and knotty ! This works a dream ! Creates a amazing slip for detangling curls ! Leaves the hair moisturised shiny beautiful and the smell stays on the hair all day everyone who goes near her comments on the smell of her hair and ask what I use and rush out to buy it ! I even used it myself if my bleached hair that has some damaged and it made it so soft and shiny and manageable ! I have bought most of there range and usually have around three plus bottles here at a time to switch between ! I had spent hundreds trying to find what works for my daughters hair ! Finally found this at a great price and honestly couldn’t not be happier ! Also natural and doesn’t contain silicones parabens n sulphates which is amazing for hair x
12/07/2020
I absolutely love this
This is my favourite scent in this brand I love faith in nature body soap it lavas well and u only need a little at a time so lasts ages the smell is lovely as well
06/07/2020
Conscientious beauty
Another product purchased from Holland and Barratt for my daughter who is very much eco friendly and cruelty free. These have really beautiful scents and come in a range of fragrances covering varying hair needs. Great price too.
03/07/2020
Shampoo
Absolutely love this shampoo. The smell is gorgeous and it lathers really well. It is so gentle on my scalp and leaves my hair in lovely condition. It’s a bit more expensive that other shampoos but I feel it’s worth the difference as it’s paraben free and doesn’t contain any nasty ingredients.
28/06/2020
New favourite shampoo
Was recently bought this shampoo as a gift and it’s such a lovely product. I have gone on to purchase another bottle and the conditioner. Leaves hair feeling soft and shiny. I usually have a very dry scalp and this didn’t irritate it at all. Highly recommend.
16/06/2020
FAITH IN NATURE blueberry shampoo
The scent is Devine My daughter and I just love this product! Due to the lovely scent we are addicted to it! My hair feel soft , shiny and easy to style! For sure this product will be always in my bathroom!
16/06/2020
Leaves hair shiny
After washing my hair with this for 2 weeks my hair condition has improved gradually it is looking so much more healthier and it smells amazing 10/10
14/06/2020
Perfect
Onto my second bottle Its lovely! Looks great Smells amazing And feels perfect! All I look for in a shampoo Its 99% natural ingredient and is vegan friendly !!!!! It us cruelty free so.not been tested on animals ! Woukdnt buy anything else
11/06/2020
mouthwatering smell shampoo
I loved the smell, it's quite strong and fruity like all the faith in nature shampoo's, ... I found the shampoo on the first wash not so lathery, but on the 2nd wash it lathered up wonderfully. I have become very itchy on my scalp and my face dried up and we decided to try Sls free items and it's helped in an amazing way.
11/06/2020
Very authentic smell
Bought this to try a new brand. Very pleasing foam and clean feel after using.
10/06/2020
Nice
Nice smell and great feeling after use. Give you full body and lather and nice for your skin
04/06/2020
Very good
I tried that shampoo and the smell is very good also my hair loves this. I recommend for everyone.
02/06/2020
Great natural product
I love this brand due to the natural ingredients they use. It’s kind to sensitive skin/scalps and as a bonus smells absolutely delicious!