4.6 5 0 45 45 Established in 1974, we believe in harnessing the power of nature without harming it in the process. Our products are made using the highest quality, naturally derived, cruelty-free ingredients, with 100% natural fragrance - and they work beautifully. This fresh and fruity blueberry shampoo is packed with antioxidants and will help to keep your hair looking healthy and shiny. This great-smelling shampoo is also Vegan and Cruelty-Free. <ul> <li>Made using 100% natural fragrance</li> <li>Made with essential oils</li> <li>No Parabens and SLS</li> <li>Vegan and Cruelty-Free</li> <li>99% Natural Origin</li> </ul>
Faith in Nature Blueberry Shampoo

02/06/2020
Great natural product
I love this brand due to the natural ingredients they use. It’s kind to sensitive skin/scalps and as a bonus smells absolutely delicious!
01/06/2020
Great shampoo
I have been using faith in nature shampoos for a while this blueberry one smells amazing the only issue is the smell in my hair doesnt seem to last like other shamoos once dry. it does leave my hair soft and shiny.
27/05/2020
Natural
I love this brand, It is really good, with just natural ingredients. This shampoo is wonderful for my hair, it cleans them really well
27/05/2020
Christmas present
I received this as part of a gift hamper for Christmas, I have quite a sensitive scalp and my friend thought this would be perfect for me. I found it dried my hair out a lot, and the smell wasn’t appealing at all. Glad I did not purchase this myself.
24/05/2020
Beautiful scent and excellent shampoo!
I first purchased this product a few months ago and have since bought many more from the range! It smells divine and really nourishes the hair leaving it feeling silky and manageable! Would definitely recommend!
24/05/2020
New lease of life for hair
I absolutely loved this, my hair felt super clean and refreshed, it really felt detoxed and the smell was divine! After drying my hair I noticed it wasn’t as frizzy as normal and felt full of body. This is now going to have a permanent place in my hair care routine :-)
21/05/2020
give it a whirl enjoy the experience
packaging isn't very appealing but I have tried the other shampoos as well the Kemp one is totally great on ur skin scalp and leaves hair so shiny and smooth the blueberry one oh my god wow the smell is totally amazing makes your mouth water I didn't enjoy the smell of the Kemp one but totally obsessed with this blueberry one I'm a hair dresser and nail technician and doing me training we was always ushering wella as it the only product that has and does everything but after trying this I'm willing to use it on my clients as well keep up the great work and can't wait for more shampoos like this one to hit the shells I'm always up for testing hair and beauty products and feel like I always don't have a great thing to say but this time I can only say great things about it other then the price it is expensive but it is worth it little product goes into a great lather lasts ages worth a splash out on to try It or least have it in your bathroom for special nights out or in x
18/05/2020
The best organic
Excellent product with no chemical additives. Smells lovely and is very effective. My favourite brand!
14/05/2020
I love the Faith In Nature range and I was not disappointed when I tried the blueberry. I loved how my hair smelt all day and the way it made my hair feel. I would wholeheartedly recommend this product!!
14/05/2020
Amazing product!!
Love this brand and this one in particular is lovely, gorgeous scent and left my hair feeling amazing with no added nasties!! Great shampoos and I won't use anything else on my hair recommended!!
Made my hair manageable
Fantastic shampoo, smells lovely and makes my fine, processed hair really shiny and manageable
Amazing smelling shampoo
All of these shampoos smell amazing. Great vegan product using natural ingredients and fruits within their products and this really shows. Your hair smells amazing all day long and I find it gentle enough to use everyday.
There’s better out there
I’m personally not really a fan of this, my sister were the one who tried it and she wasn’t keen on it and passed it on to me. It doesn’t make my hair feel soft after wash and the liquid is abit runny for my liking
10/05/2020
Brilliance
Washed out easily feels better than anything else I've used happy with faith in nature's bounty and product does not need improvement made for me I'd recommend this
09/05/2020
Best product
I loved it!! I really recommend it!! You should try and you will be happy too