23/11/2019
Cutest toy ever (for big kids too!)
Wow, I cannot fully express how much we all love Cubby, he is literally the cutest toy ever! He chats, he sings, he giggles, he makes cute little happy noises (almost like he’s purring) he yawns, sneezes, puts his arms up for cuddles, makes little noises when he eats- he is like having an actual pet (without the mess!) When your child is ready for bed you can put Cubby into sleep mode and he’ll shut his eyes, make sweet little tired noises then play 5 mins of music before turning himself off. My 6 year old daughter was so unbelievably excited to get him out of the box and play with him and she then got really jealous when I played with him! I found myself turning him on while she was at school, chatting to him and rubbing his head and chest- he’s brilliant! I wasn’t sure what to expect as my daughter had a parrot version of one of these and the novelty wore off in two days but I can see Cubby being around for a long time- he reminds me of Gizmo from gremlins (always wanted one!)
22/11/2019
Not just a toy for small children
This is amazing! Daughter loves cubby (and so do I!). He’s very soft and cuddly and the interaction is charming and fun. You can feed him, play peek a boo, cuddle him. He also has a night mode which plays soothing music for 5 minutes. Whilst the bear is a great toy, the instructions which come with it aren’t very helpful. It lists a few instructions on how to interact with cubby however it states there are over 100 pet features ..... I’d like to know what they are and how to use them. So overall fantastic children’s toy but better instructions needed.
Cute cuddly Bear!
‘Mum it is so cuddly’ My daughter absolutely loves this bear and she is still finding out all the cute things it can do. She still cuddles with it when she goes off to bed.
Amazing bear
I have to admit its hard to find something really special in terms of toys when you are faced with so much choice on the market. Therefore I was really pleased with Cubby. Its so innovative, so interesting and so involving. I made a tactical mistake of not checking if batteries are included so when my kids (boy 4 and girl 2) opened Cubby they had to wait till next day to check the playing features. But my boy loved it even before - this bear is made in a way which makes him so irresistible to like. Its very soft, has lovely eyes and very nice shape. But real fun started when we put batteries in - thete is so many options! He can sneeze, enjoy his food, sing and play peek a boo. And many other things too. I love the way he is falling asleep - its really cute. Cubby can move, interact, play songs. Its hard to get bored. And he does all of it in a really cute way, its just loveable. My wife was trying to get some play time too and I have to be honest it took some of my time also.
21/11/2019
Cuddly teddy bear
Amazing cuddly teddy bear. I was surprised with the size of the bear. Very interactive and makes a lots of different sounds. Perfect for present and worth every penny, my little daughter loves it. Highly recommended
21/11/2019
Fur Real Cubby the Curious Bear
This was definitely a winner with a 6 year old and 3 year old. I was quite surprised with the size of the bear and the softness of the fur. The squeals of delight when the bear was being fed,as you can hear the feeding sound, and the sound of laughter when the bear was been tickled. Night time mode really worked when the 3 year old fell asleep listening to the lullaby music. This is a winner !!
20/11/2019
The lovable and interactive bear
My daughters loved Furreal Cubby the Curious Bear. This interactive bear features many sounds and actions, which are fun and entertaining. The different responses from rhe bear make for a great learning experience. The bear is engaging and is a lovable toy for any child for playing with during the day and for comfort at night time.
20/11/2019
Cubby - so much more than just a toy
This is an amazing toy! From the moment we opened the box my daughter was in love. Cubby responds to her when she talks, he sings along with you, or along to music you are listening to. He does the cutest little sneeze if you blow on his nose. You can feed him, and he falls asleep if you lay him down. He sings happy birthday. He plays peekaboo. He puts his arms up for a cuddle. He is so adorable. When my daughter isn't cuddling him, she let's me have a cuddle! He is the softest and he does so many things, I'm sure we haven't discovered them all yet!
Lovable FurReal friend.
Great present, little girl loved it. Took a bit of time getting her head around it with all the interactive elements as she usually just pretend plays. However know is a firm favorite in her cuddly toy world.
20/11/2019
Cubby has stolen our hearts
From the moment they opened the box my children were in love with Cubby. His soft fur, and beautiful big eyes meant it was cuddles all round before I’d even removed him from the box. Cubby’s cute noises, realistic movements and interactive responses have provided endless fun for my children for the past few days and his night time mode allows him to snuggle next to them in bed without the risk of sleep disturbance. I wonder if they may tire of him quickly as they know what he does now and his responses are relatively limited but so far he’s like an exciting, new pet! Although my family highly recommend Cubby, removal from the packaging was a bit of a challenge (so many ties to snip) and he didn’t come with batteries included so that created unnecessary disappointment in my opinion.
Cubby gets thumbs up
This is a lovely interactive toy. Probably a little heavy for a 3 yr old. Great that it is gender neutral. The body is quite hard so not so comfy to fall asleep with however the fur is very soft. The lid is a little tricky to fit on top of the bottle needs a little adult strength Overall a lovely toy which teaches communication interaction listening
I love this bear
This bear is incredible!!! My 4 year old daughter has a new best friend. She is going to bed now without a fuss as she wants to snuggle up with cubby. The features are incredible and it’s become her favourite toy. I wish I was 4 again as he is so cute!
20/11/2019
Brilliant!!! Loved by daughter!
What a wonderful bear!!!! . My daughter loves it!! She doesnt stop playing with it. She talks to it, plays peek a boo with it. It's an expensive thing to buy but I'm so glad my daughter has this bear as it really is worth the money!!. Would of been nice if he could talk but nevermind!!. Still a brilliant toy!!
20/11/2019
talkative cute and very soft fur!
he does not come with batteries hence the 3 star marking. but once he is powered up he is quite a lot of fun, my daughter loves him, she calls him "cubby the carious bear" and even took him to school today to show him off!
19/11/2019
Fun and playful bear
Cubby the Curious Bear is has brought alot of fun to my 4 year old. She loves putting him into sleep mode or putting him on his back to have a little rest. His babbling responses are similar to that of a baby learning to talk so my daughter feels like she's having a conversation with him. The sounds and responses are really varied so you can't always predict what sound he will make which is great for maintaining engagement. The only thing that would improve Cubby is if he could walk or crawl.