22/08/2019
Good results
Found this mask really good helped unclog pours and was really easy to apply. I’d say this was properly the best thing about the product. However I have to say when it came to taking the mask off it was fairly painful to get off and for me this put me off using it again however my partner was that please with the results he’s happy to reuse it. The texture is thick and the mask is good quality but sadly this wasn’t for me.
05/08/2019
Not as good as the strips
I think this is a fad, though a good idea taking off is painful and a messy business getting it on your face. I would recommend using Biore Black Nose strips and face strips - a lot easier and better results
05/08/2019
One word ouch!
This product leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed but it is really painful when trying to take the mask off. (Felt like I was ripping my skin off) but I would recommend especially for the way it leaves your skin feeling after the torture.
11/07/2019
Hurts
Hurts so much. It gets very hard and it is so painful to peel off however it does the job!
07/07/2019
Overall really good product
Lovely. Need to lather it on quite thick to get it to peel off easily though. Overall it made my skin feel quite nice
26/06/2019
garnier
i love using Garnier products and this charcoal mask is by far outstanding, it removes the black heads from my T-zone area which is prone to impurities and leaves my face feeling much more softer and smoother than before.
28/04/2019
worth the buy
i was so looking for this product . i have black heads issue on my nose ,chin so i apply it and i have clean brightening face .its easy to use and no mess at all.
26/04/2019
Its great, does what it says! I like the fact that it is a peel off mask because it's less messy.
26/04/2019
Great product for people with blackheads
I always put this on around a week before my menstrual. As I have hormonal breakheads it brings all the dead skin of the surface get rid of black heads. But can bring ance out. But after couple of days. Skin feels better not irrated
25/04/2019
Great results
This mask left my face feeling refreshed and deep cleaned. It was easy to apply and to remove. Highly recommend for a deep cleans.
25/04/2019
fab product
pores are less visable after using this, its ridiculous how much comes off your face after using this product and i cleanse everyday, does hurt a bit when peeling off not goung to lie, and a bit pricey but with the results you get would definitely buy again
23/04/2019
I'm an ance suffer since age of 13 (now 25) I use this weekly on a Sunday morning and it clears my skin amazingly. Love love love this product.
22/04/2019
Amazing how much dirt came off what I thought was a clean face😬. Easy to use and work really well.
22/04/2019
Effective
Worked for me. Very effective at removing blackheads from the t zone. Pores were less visible after use. Very easy to use and no mess afterwards. A bit on the pricey side but would buy again.
19/04/2019
Face was pore miracle
Fantastic for lazy dry skin. After skin was soft and clean