17/10/2019
I like it
I’ve use a few of theses types of products but this one is one of the better ones out there
14/10/2019
Blackhead mask
Love the feel of the mask on your face and how it leaves your face feeling so soft when it's off. Does what it should, would recommend and have recommended to others.
10/10/2019
satisfying
love seeing has much gunk has came off my face weirdly satisfying
08/10/2019
Great results but not worth the pain
I have a lot of bother with my t-zone and chin so I was excited to try this. It applied really well, didn’t smell too bad and had a smooth texture. It took roughly 30 minutes to completely dry, and when I started to peel it off boy did it hurt. I felt so much pulling at my skin, with every individual hair feeling like it was being ripped out. I managed to persevere getting the majority off then had to just wash off the excess. Granted my skin feels smoother and cleaner but my skin was red for about an hour after and I couldn’t apply anything to the area it was so sensitive. I would use it again on my nose again but not back on my chin or anywhere else.
01/10/2019
Painful!
As with most face masks, a little messy to put on but I have to say that this is the absolute worst pain ever experienced when trying to take it off! Would not use again for that reason.
28/09/2019
Good
This face mask is easy to apply to your face and works well. However, the face mask can be painful to peel off from your skin and left my face red for a little bit afterwards.
22/08/2019
Good results
Found this mask really good helped unclog pours and was really easy to apply. I’d say this was properly the best thing about the product. However I have to say when it came to taking the mask off it was fairly painful to get off and for me this put me off using it again however my partner was that please with the results he’s happy to reuse it. The texture is thick and the mask is good quality but sadly this wasn’t for me.
05/08/2019
Not as good as the strips
I think this is a fad, though a good idea taking off is painful and a messy business getting it on your face. I would recommend using Biore Black Nose strips and face strips - a lot easier and better results
05/08/2019
One word ouch!
This product leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed but it is really painful when trying to take the mask off. (Felt like I was ripping my skin off) but I would recommend especially for the way it leaves your skin feeling after the torture.
11/07/2019
Hurts
Hurts so much. It gets very hard and it is so painful to peel off however it does the job!
07/07/2019
Overall really good product
Lovely. Need to lather it on quite thick to get it to peel off easily though. Overall it made my skin feel quite nice
26/06/2019
garnier
i love using Garnier products and this charcoal mask is by far outstanding, it removes the black heads from my T-zone area which is prone to impurities and leaves my face feeling much more softer and smoother than before.
28/04/2019
worth the buy
i was so looking for this product . i have black heads issue on my nose ,chin so i apply it and i have clean brightening face .its easy to use and no mess at all.
26/04/2019
Its great, does what it says! I like the fact that it is a peel off mask because it's less messy.
26/04/2019
Great product for people with blackheads
I always put this on around a week before my menstrual. As I have hormonal breakheads it brings all the dead skin of the surface get rid of black heads. But can bring ance out. But after couple of days. Skin feels better not irrated