05/12/2019
Good blackhead removal
I liked this product, it does what it promises, removed most of my blackheads and left my skin feeling nice and soft afterwards. I would recommend to combine it with the other pure active products for a better result.
11/11/2019
Oh the Pain
I wanted to remove a few Blackheads so gave this a try. Easy to apply let it set then remove. Trying to remove it was very painful it felt like my sin was coming with it. It had removed the few blackheads I had but my who face was red and felt sore. The redness went by the next day. Don't think I will be using this again.
08/11/2019
Brilliant stuff
This is brilliant. Didnt no my nose was that bad. It even grabs dead skin
05/11/2019
Nice feeling
Nice product and working with good effect on my face. Skin was really soft. Takes little more time to take it off.
30/10/2019
Works well
Used this product a few times. Easy to apply, takes a while to set, but once it comes off - you can literally see the ‘gunk’ that comes with it. I find it easy to take off but never comes off in one piece for me. But certainly leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed!
17/10/2019
I like it
I’ve use a few of theses types of products but this one is one of the better ones out there
14/10/2019
Blackhead mask
Love the feel of the mask on your face and how it leaves your face feeling so soft when it's off. Does what it should, would recommend and have recommended to others.
10/10/2019
satisfying
love seeing has much gunk has came off my face weirdly satisfying
08/10/2019
Great results but not worth the pain
I have a lot of bother with my t-zone and chin so I was excited to try this. It applied really well, didn’t smell too bad and had a smooth texture. It took roughly 30 minutes to completely dry, and when I started to peel it off boy did it hurt. I felt so much pulling at my skin, with every individual hair feeling like it was being ripped out. I managed to persevere getting the majority off then had to just wash off the excess. Granted my skin feels smoother and cleaner but my skin was red for about an hour after and I couldn’t apply anything to the area it was so sensitive. I would use it again on my nose again but not back on my chin or anywhere else.
01/10/2019
Painful!
As with most face masks, a little messy to put on but I have to say that this is the absolute worst pain ever experienced when trying to take it off! Would not use again for that reason.
28/09/2019
Good
This face mask is easy to apply to your face and works well. However, the face mask can be painful to peel off from your skin and left my face red for a little bit afterwards.
22/08/2019
Good results
Found this mask really good helped unclog pours and was really easy to apply. I’d say this was properly the best thing about the product. However I have to say when it came to taking the mask off it was fairly painful to get off and for me this put me off using it again however my partner was that please with the results he’s happy to reuse it. The texture is thick and the mask is good quality but sadly this wasn’t for me.
05/08/2019
Not as good as the strips
I think this is a fad, though a good idea taking off is painful and a messy business getting it on your face. I would recommend using Biore Black Nose strips and face strips - a lot easier and better results
05/08/2019
One word ouch!
This product leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed but it is really painful when trying to take the mask off. (Felt like I was ripping my skin off) but I would recommend especially for the way it leaves your skin feeling after the torture.
11/07/2019
Hurts
Hurts so much. It gets very hard and it is so painful to peel off however it does the job!